I wish we could have stayed for more than one night - we will definitely be going back to the Oxford Suites. Good value for a highly rated hotel. Check in was easy and gracious, cocktails were served in their lovely downstairs "bistro" with a full bar. The room was large and comfortable. One thing I always appreciate is that we could open the windows so we didn't have to turn on the air conditioning. Good water pressure, quiet rooms and halls. Also, if you're a runner or walker, the Riverwalk is literally right out the front door. Beautiful! Close to downtown shops and restaurants, as well as Gonzaga University and the Opera House and Convention Center. Park once and enjoy the town!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional has never been so affordable! Overlooking the Spokane River, you’ll enjoy easy access to Downtown Spokane and River Front Park. Complimentary amenities include Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, Evening Reception, High Speed Wi-Fi, Parking, Indoor Pool, Spa, Sauna, Steam Room & Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane Hotel Spokane
- Oxford Hotel Downtown Spokane