Great location along the river, except it's the north side and most of the action is on the south side of the river. Super easy to find, even for my directionally challenged husband. The hotel itself was extremely quiet, however our room was right off the elevator, so we got to listen to it going up and down the whole time. Our king suite was very spacious, clean, and I was thrilled to find they provided lotion (the last few places I stayed did not). Our room also included 2 tickets each for drinks at the evening reception and breakfast tickets for the next morning. The breakfast was very good, but kind of a small selection. There were a couple different types of cereal, scrambled eggs, potatoes (the cubed kind), ham, toast, bagels, coffee, tea, juices. If you order from Food to You (in the "room service" menu), know they told me it would be an hour but it only took 30 minutes on a Friday night at 6:30.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional has never been so affordable! Overlooking the Spokane River, you’ll enjoy easy access to Downtown Spokane and River Front Park. Complimentary amenities include Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, Evening Reception, High Speed Wi-Fi, Parking, Indoor Pool, Spa, Sauna, Steam Room & Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane Hotel Spokane
- Oxford Hotel Downtown Spokane