“Great find! Highly recommend.”

Saranac Public House
Ranked #65 of 898 Restaurants in Spokane
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2014

What a delicious dinner here! Food and service were both great. Good selection of beer choices on tap, and a good menu. They had some vegan options too which was great because I'm dairy free! I was able to get a hot pretzel with a beer vegan cheese dip which was fantastic! And i even got to enjoy vegan mac&cheese. The sandwich i got was very good, and my boyfriend loved his salmon. Very good prices as well! I would definitely go back.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

This was a great place on Main St. The area was really nice to walk around. The food here was great - many options. Great beer choices too. Our servcie was really great too.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Had a good lunch with our two kids. I had the cucumber mojito and margarita and both were awesome. Fantastic hummus plate to start. I had the Asian Thai salad lunch special and my husband had the rice bowl. Both were good. My daughter had the Mac and cheese and it was fabulous. Service is good. Looks like two servers are waiting on the whole place. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Great people, service, food & atmosphere. Love the decor & 2 different outdoor seating areas. Would recommend to all visitors to downtown Spokane!

Reviewed June 20, 2014

I'm not a great grapefruit fan but the chef put together a prawn salad with grapefruit, their house salad dressing and the combination was outstanding--light, flavorful, blend of sweet and tart...I became a fan.