“Best option in town!”

Ranked #39 of 926 Restaurants in Spokane
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food is tasty. The prices are more than reasonable. Fun servers and solid tap selections. Just a great spot!

Reviewed March 1, 2014

At lunch here last week and was impressed. Had a very hard time deciding what to try as there were 4-5 choices which called to me. My companion had the Pork Verde Stew and was very pleased. I had the Chicken Quesadilla and thoroughly enjoyed the kick they had. The wine and beer lists looked good, but unfortunately were inappropriate for this lunch.

I will definitely go back again.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

My husband and I have followed this restaurant since it was Isabella's and actually ate there on our wedding night in 2008 and have seen the rise and fall of the space and thought the quality was gone forever.....I am happy to say Saranac has redeemed everything and it is GREAT!!! All of our food there has been fantastic, the specialty drinks delicious and the service outstanding. It's in a fun funky area of town and give my highest recommendation!

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Great restaurant and sports pub with an all day Sunday happy hour. Celebrated a family birthday here with my wife and daughter. Wine and beer selection was excellent. Food menu was very nice with lots of variety. I had the meatloaf which was to die for with ample portions of meat, potatoes and gravy. The service was very good and overall atmosphere awesome. Reasonable prices too!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

The Travelodge staff recommended I try Saranac Public House, because it was just around the corner and very good. I couldn't agree more; this is a very good place to eat and drink. The only reason I didn't give it "5 stars" is because it has TV monitors so the patrons can watch sporting events and I prefer my restaurants without TV. That said, I eat at Saranac every time I go to Spokane, sometimes more than once in a day, because the food is so good and it is a comfortable environment with friendly, helpful staff. The building in which it is located is also very interesting. It has been rehabilitated to its brick surfaces and has a wonderful intimate feeling that I like very much.