“So friendly”

Sushi I Teriyaki & Grill
Ranked #352 of 896 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

I have been to many sushi restaurants but none with such friendly staff. When you walk in every staff member smiles and says hello. It is the same when you leave...no matter what everyone is doing they stop to thank you for coming in and welcome you back.
The salmon sashimi was great, along with their California rolls, beef teriyaki and tempura. Everything was very fresh and of course made right in front of you.
I have only done take-out and your order is done very quickly. A very enjoyable experience.

There are newer reviews for Sushi I Teriyaki & Grill

Reviewed April 2, 2013

As experienced Japanese food lovers... our daughter went to school in Kobe, Japan where we visited often... this restaurant is authentic and delicious. Hidden in a small strip mall on Spokane's South Hill. Every dish we have ordered has been excellent. The Agedashi is the best outside of Japan. Soft shell crab cooked perfectly. Service is friendly, warm and efficient. Chief Sushi chef is from Korea and has treated us with samples of his mother's Kimchi. A very good experience all around. They have an outside patio for warm days, but it is traditional for us to sit at the sushi bar and visit with the chefs. We are delighted to recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank PatandDiSpokane
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Best sushi in Spokane right now!!! Price isn't bad and service is fast!! Will be eating here again soon

Reviewed July 28, 2012

At first this place was my favorite. I became disappointed after our last visit I noticed that we got a lot of rice not much fish. A dish we had been ordering that we loved they cut the tuna to 1/3 of the thickness that we were familiar with and made it 1/2 the size it was. We were then charged 3 times what we originally payed. We will not be going there again.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

Teriyaki Chicken $11.
Good portion of tasty white meat served with a bowl of rice and miso soup or salad before;
Vegetable Stir-Fry $9.
Nicely seasoned melange of onions,cabbage & carrots seved with same as above.
Dining here was a pleasant experience, and nice to have a taste of Japan in Spokane. We are anxious to try other entrees, tempura and the soups. The appetizer list is extensive. The ice cream flavors beckon us to have dessert.

Been to Sushi I Teriyaki & Grill? Share your experiences!