“Awesome place”

Manito Tap House
Ranked #25 of 881 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are a gastropub that serves scratch-made food that complements our 50 draft beers and 50+ bottles of beer. We serve Northwest wines, cocktails and we are a 4 Star Certified Green Restaurant. Our large covered patio is equipped with patio heaters for cool evenings. We do welcome kids in our dining room and on our patio.
Denver, Colorado
“Awesome place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

I visited here in July for lunch with a friend, I am a Spokane Native and didn't hear about it til I researched TripAdvisor. My friend and I love going to new places. The drinks and service were great WORLD CLASS , but the food was overpriced in my opinion. Also the outside seating, which looked amazing, was all full. I would definately check this place out if you've never been and want to tour the South Hill. I was also somewhat bummed they were out of the Huckleberry Amber Ale in the middle of summer since its a classic Summer drink. All in all a very good place to hang out and grab an expensive bite.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank evwind
golfpmac, Owner at Manito Tap House, responded to this review, July 12, 2014
Thank you for the great review! Yes, we probably are a bit more expensive because of the quality of ingredients in our food. Most of our produce is organic, local or regional. Our meats are no-hormone/no antibiotic, natural or local. We do run higher food costs in order to remain competitive while still providing your a superior product. Cheers!

Spokane, Washington
“Great pub and awesome selection of beers on tap”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014

I went to Manito Tap house last night for a couple of brews and appetizers. Wonderful selection of beers and we had the Crab Cake Sliders (very good). I will be back for sure

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank fool4travelin
golfpmac, Owner at Manito Tap House, responded to this review, July 12, 2014
Thanks for the kind review! We'd love to know what we could work on to get us up to a 5 star rating on your next visit. Feel free to contact us at info@manitotaphouse.com Cheers!
Spokane, Washington
“Great date night ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Selection is great. We had the tapas special ... Very tasty !!!!
Huckleberry beer was outstanding !! We will come back!!

Spokane Valley, Wa
“Wonderful atmosphere, yuppy food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

I'm not a beer drinker but their iced tea is wonderful. Food is on the yuppy side. Not bad, but if you aren't into things made with beer or you just want something "normal" it can be hard to find. What they do have tastes great (except I don't like their homemade ketchup at all). Their wraps are tasty, burgers juicy, yam chips amazing and excellent mac and cheese. The green chili mac and cheese can be spicy (I get a medium and it's a little too much for me). I tried the cajun mac and cheese last time I was there and it's my favorite now over the green chili mac.
For anyone who loves beer this is an awesome place to be.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank jlwelch23
golfpmac, Owner at Manito Tap House, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Thanks for the great and detailed review. While we may be a little more expensive than our competitors, we do use higher quality ingredients. Most of our produce is organic, local or regional. All of our beef is either local or no-homone/no-antibiotic. The rest of our meats are mostly all natural as well as our chicken being free-range. We also bake our own buns and hoagie rolls.
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Amazing! Def worth a visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

Great selection of beer & local wines.
We ordered an appetizer on happy hour- loved the mozzarella rounds!
Great main course & unique appetizer: ancho chili dark chocolate creme brûlée!
Great atmosphere & expected a check much higher than we received. Will definitely be back & would recommend to any friend.