Review Highlights
Loved our draft horse trail ride

This was a fantastic experience on beautiful draft horses. Dress as recommended and enjoy! We LOVED... read more

Reviewed December 28, 2019
Sunshine97222
Portland, Oregon
via mobile
A perfect day for a ride in Spokane.

We could not have picked a better day for an afternoon ride. We learned of Spokane Trail rides... read more

Reviewed April 30, 2019
wdlander
Post Falls, Idaho

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Near Nature , Near Perfect . Spokane Trail Rides and Horse Boarding.

Although I live in the city I often wish I had the time to live in the country. I found just the way to do that with Spokane Trail Rides. Before I was boarding my mare out on a wonderful cow farm that was a 100 mile round trip, just so I could spend a few hours with her and teach my kido the joy of non city living. Now that I have moved PG in to town so to say, ( 10miles vs a 100) I have been able to go out and enjoy a ride as often as I would like when I would like. Jen the owner has helped me immensely with the issues PG had when I got her but never had the time or knowledge to address. She even introduced me to a bit-less, non-hackamore bridle that my mare has responded really well too. Jen has brought about a wonderful addition to the Spokane area embracing the city's slogan of " Near Nature Near Perfect" by taking a closed down horse racing facility and turned it in to a affordable choice for locals to board and for out of town visitors to take in a wonderful view of the the most choice trails available around a local nature preserve,where depending on the time of year and day you might see anything from a blue crane to a moose getting a drink of water with its calf at sunset. You can also take a tour of the chickens, mini cows, lamas, barn cats and the ever special wandering Dudley the donkey..<3 you will have to see him to understand. She also host a monthly bonfire where the boarder get to spend time talking about their horses and sharing laughs over toasting marshmallows, while the kids play tag in the dark, under a non light obscured sky perfect for going out and seeing what the real " Milky Way" looks like or take in a meteor shower that is sure to bring out a ohh and ahh in every one. She runs a wonderful horse farm, and is always happy if you want to help out around the place ( Farm work is never done ) or even if you just want to come do your thing and go she is more then happy just to say Hello. All the other boarders are also so friendly and everyone helps out if it is needed. I am so HAPPY to have found Spokane Trail Rides and Jen. My whole family enjoys our time our there.

Date of experience: December 2012
2  Thank Jessica S
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Spokane Trails offer a wide variety of options. From easy to moderate rides. Book a room at the Spokane Club Inn and ride from Riverfront Park to the Trails. Book with StarkTours.org today.

Date of experience: May 2013
4  Thank StarkTours
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I use the trails all the time to walk dogs and ride my bike. The trails have lots to offer to anyone who uses them. If you are into riding bikes you can ride a short distance or go to anyother city. There is the river that you get to ride along so the sits are beautiful. It is beautiful and relaxing.

Date of experience: July 2012
3  Thank kim454kim
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I rode a Percheron Draft horse and had a wonderful time. He was steady and trustworthy, and HUGE! LOL Jen gave me some good advice and instructions before the ride, and we had a beautiful ride through fields and forests.

Date of experience: June 2012
7  Thank carolebrooke
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Had a wonderful time. Jen was patient with all of from novice to experienced. She helps you to understand how to ride. She helped in taking group photos so we would have some memories to treasure. The horses were great and responded well with each of us. Beautiful area!

Date of experience: June 2012