“Ginger Bistro Has Bad-*ss Sushi!”

Ginger Asian Bistro & Sushi Bar
Ranked #145 of 880 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
“Ginger Bistro Has Bad-*ss Sushi!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Ginger Bistro is our favorite restaurant in Spokane! Your meal is prepared right in front of your eyes. Fresh, delicious, and innovative. Good service, good value, good times.

• Visited May 2014

Spokane, Washington
“Excellent Pan Asian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014

Ginger’s prices aren’t cheap. My boss invited the office out to celebrate: Office Administration Professional’s Day, a co-worker’s birthday and work anniversary of a coworker. To alleviate some of the sticker shock, he took us out to Ginger’s happy hour, which is daily 3-5 PM. There were a lot of delicious and reasonably priced small plates. Ginger is a pan Asian bistro. Everything we tasted was delicious. Ginger is the best pan Asian food I’ve tasted in Spokane, thus far. And our server did an excellent job accommodating our ever changing order of small plates. To save money, my husband and I will be back, on weekends, for happy hour food deals.

• Visited April 2014
“Amazing food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

As always, Gingers food and service are top notch! Best sushi in town! You need to try it if you have not been there!

• Visited December 2013
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“A Dining Experience!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

I've had sushi all over the country and this is some of the best I've had. The atmosphere was clean, fresh, and comfortable. The waitress was wonderful and the chef's were friendly and top notch. I was very pleased with the entire dining experience and I've been craving it ever since. I would definitely eat there more often if I lived closer and will be returning during our next visit. I have been telling everyone about it and hope all my friends can enjoy their food.

• Visited December 2013
“Be sure to go for Happy Hour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Happy Hour from 3-5 each day is a great deal. Limited selection but the prices are good, the atmosphere is nice, the staff is friendly, and the food is very good.