“Just Fabulous!”

Ginger Asian Bistro & Sushi Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Ginger Asian Bistro & Sushi Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #103 of 926 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Looking for some really good sushi?? Super fresh, fantastic, well-prepared sushi and their phad thai is excellent as well.

The service was very good - friendly, prompt, and she had good suggestions on wine pairings. Small little restaurant and not much parking and it definitely gets busy (the food is that good!!). Great atmosphere.

1  Thank Shel S

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Delicious meal served with excellent customer service made for a very nice evening with the family. Happy hour menu provided a good selection of sushi, dinner entrees, and beer/wine/sake. The dynamite roll was true to its name: dynamite! Nice atmosphere, very friendly wait staff, and super speedy kitchen. Definitely planning to return again!!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Went to Ginger last night to get some takeout. I have had good experiences here before and it is obvious that the people sitting in the dining room or at the counter get better service than somebody waiting for takeout. I waited 30 minutes for 5 rolls, 4 of which were California rolls. Servers were too busy to talk to me and when I was asking if I could pay for my order while it was being made, he actually walked away. Not good. The servers seemed crazy busy with the 10 tables in the entire restaurant. Also I saw people at the sushi bar receive their orders when they came in 15 minutes after me.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Since it was early afternoon we were given both the lunch and dinner menus. We were really hungry so chose the dinner menu. The meal size was large.Green ginger salad was OK, but not as attractive as their other fare. Steamed ginger dumplings were nicely prepared and on a bed of steamed cabbage with an interesting dipping sauce that added a lot of flavor. The Cashew Shrimp dinner had a generous serving of medium-sized shrimp that were tender and cooked to perfection. The vegetables added color, texture, and great flavor (water chestnuts, green pepper, celery, and a few others). The Thai Cashew Chicken dinner was attractively presented and a was a large serving. It was rather bland, however. It was disappointing because we thought it would be a little spicy.

We didn't order any sushi, but the sushi rolls ordered by other diners were gorgeous and looked appetizing.

We chose this restaurant because it is just up Grand Ave. from the medical buildings by Sacred Heart Hospital we had just left, and I remembered they make everything fresh. It ended up being OK, but we'll try to ask more questions before ordering next time. It's a little pricier than where we usually go, although the sticky rice was included in the price. Service was great. We liked it a lot the last time we went there several months ago.

It's right next door to Baskins n Robbins ice cream store!

1  Thank jlrmac
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Great food. Lots of variety. The General Tso's is one of the best I have ever had and the portions are gigantic.

1  Thank Mcjimmay