We had such an amazing stay here at the Hotel...here are just a FEW of the multiple things we enjoyed. We stayed last week (July 14-July 21).
• Ian at the Front Desk helped check us in-what a great way to start off our vacation! He was able to give us a great room with a view of the pool and with a balcony. He was very friendly and answered questions throughout the entire stay. Ian and another member at the front desk also arranged for us to get a late checkout at 2:00pm. He as well gave us a signed Birthday Card with 2 $10 Restaurant certificates as we were celebrating a birthday this week.
• Sui and Meriah did a great job housekeeping and were very generous and thoughtful.
• Brandon and the other lifeguards were very friendly. Also, the pool drink servers were very consistent and did a great job. We were able to sit out on the lawn chairs and tan, while the server brought us delicious drinks!
• The Breakfast Buffet was wonderful with many options. The servers as well as the hosts were accommodating and did a great job serving us each morning of our stay. Loved how it was open until 11am, so we didn’t have to wake up as early!
• Really like the comfortable beds and pillows in the room-there are new pillowtop beds from Serta and they are so great. We even asked for an order form for the pillows as we might look into buying some for ourself!
• We got directions from a staff member at the front desk, who provided us with not only a map of how to get to Quest Casino for a concert, but she also looked up the phone number so we could call them about a question we had.
• Amazing renovated pool with the water slide and layout chairs. Also like the indoor pool and hot tub. Loved the hours on both pools as well!
• The dinner we had at the restaurant in the hotel was delicious and we had great service. The waiter Luke was very patient and helpful.
• We enjoyed the Silverwood Package and loved having 2 days going to the Theme Park. The package included parking and the buffet each day of our stay.
• A great fitness room with multiple machines, weights, water and fruit, and a scale! Like how it is open 24 hours a day.
The hotel is in a great location, close to Division St. and also near downtown. We took multiple walks through the park and near the river.
We had never stayed as a family at one of the Red Lion's before, so we were not sure what to expect.....we were pleasantly surprised! This was one of the best hotel's we have ever stayed at! We would definately recomment it to everyone.
Thank you thank you thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore Spokane as a local. Hotel RL by Red Lion Spokane at the Park, located on the banks of the Spokane River, is your key to downtown Spokane. Our new modern guest rooms and suites lie steps away from Riverfront Park and local attractions like the Spokane Convention Center and some of the city's best restaurants and cafes. We have all the features you need, like complimentary Wi-Fi and craft amenities. Curiosity is the only compass you will need. Grab a cup of free coffee from Victrola Coffee Roasters, located onsite at Hotel RL, for some of the city's best artisanal coffee, and enjoy it alongside local artists at The Living Stage. A hub for community engagement and entertainment, The Living Stage hosts local artists, musicians, speakers and more. When you're ready to see more of Spokane, take advantage of our onsite bike rental and explore the city at your own pace. Business and event travelers will enjoy Spokane's best event space at Hotel RL. With over 30,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, you'll also be able to host an intimate meeting or a large banquet celebration. Catering and AV equipment are included by our professional staff. Your guests will enjoy our modern space while indulging in stunning views of the Spokane River and Riverfront Park. THE LIVING STAGE From lectures to performances to hands-on demonstrations, The Living Stage at Hotel RL invites people from all walks of life to share their knowledge and passion for community awareness, health, creativity, and innovation. Designed to ignite conversations and promote a deeper understanding of the world around us, The Living Stage incorporates authors, artists, musicians, community leaders, local start-ups and more. PROJECT WAKE-UP-CALL We believe everyone deserves to sleep with a roof over his or her head. That's why we started Project Wake Up Call, a philanthropic initiative to help end homelessness one new hotel opening at a time. Learn more about Project Wake Up Call and our Spokane partner: Blessings Under the Bridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel RL by Red Lion Spokane at the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Lion Hotel Spokane
- Red Lion Spokane
- Spokane Red Lion