“fun weekend”

Ranked #15 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
East Wenatchee, Washington
“fun weekend”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2010

We stopped at Quality Inn on way to Raptor Reef WaterPark and just after going to Chuck E Cheese- I had not expected breakfast to be free after reading the reviews/changes- but was pleasantly surprised to see they were trying out a free breakfast again that upon checkout they told me they plan on continueing. We had our 3 grandkids with us and the breakfast saved us lots of money and made it so much nicer before heading to Idaho. I would reccomend this motel and will stay there next time as well.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
  • Korean first
Olympia, Washington
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2010

This Quality Inn is a nice place, very clean with attentive staff. Location is in a business district and great if you need to be right off the freeway. There is freeway noise. However, they advertise "hot breakfast". The breakfast they provide is coffee and rolls, period!! If you want that hot breakfast, you have to buy it in the restaurant, which has very slow service. Just be aware when planning your trip this is not up to Choice Hotels standards for breakfasts. The fitness center is tiny.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
gm_wa181, General Manager at Quality Inn Downtown 4th Avenue, responded to this review, March 26, 2010
IT’S BACK! By Popular Demand!

We have brought back the Free HOT Buffet Breakfast! Starting Immediately! And not only is it back, it’s better then ever!

* HOT Scrambled Eggs
* HOT Sausage Links
* HOT Waffles
* Hot & Cold cereal
* Juice, Coffee, Donuts, Pastries…
* And so much more!!!

So tell a friend, tell a neighbor! We want everyone to know!

I'll see you soon,

Travis Tramp, CHA, CTA
Quality Inn Downtown 4th Ave
Spokane, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2010

Nice Place, did not like outdoor pool
good breakfest

Stayed January 2008, traveled as a couple
McKinleyville, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2010

I stayed at hotel because my cousin made the res for the family. It was clean but dark and kind of musty smell but not bad enough to change room. The bar was okay but cocktail waitress sort of abrupt and not real friendly. I only ate breakfast there once, the food needs some work. I liked the new waitress Destiny, she is a keeper!

I normally stay at a higher end place, but if you want to save $$ this hotel is clean and okay. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
AK
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2009

My husband and I stayed here on a stop during a road trip. Was in a great location right off the freeway so we didn't have to worry about getting lost in a strange city. We didn't have a reservation but the front desk was very friendly and even gave us a discounted rate. The T.V. in our room wasn't working so I called the front desk, they sent someone down to check it out within a minute. They couldn't figure it out so gave us a new room (upgraded) right away.

The staff made a point to learn both of our names and made us feel at home. Breakfast was one of the best hotel buffets I've visited. But that's what it is, a buffet, not a restaurant. Property was very clean and well maintained, lobby is very nice. I was very impressed and would stay again.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
gm_wa181, General Manager at Quality Inn Downtown 4th Avenue, responded to this review, November 18, 2009
I want to thank everyone for their reviews as always! They are always welcome and appreciated. In follow up to your comments and my last posting I have wonderful news about our restaurant. We have just opened a brand new restaurant located in the hotel. “Manna – home cooking, heavenly taste”.

This is a full service cooked to order restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner! They have a family style menu and a very pleasant staff! We are extremely excited about it!

So come on in, whether you are staying here, or are just looking for a great meal and give them a try, I know you’ll be as excited as us!

At your service,

Travis Tramp, CHA, CTA
Boise, ID
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2009

Our room was very clean, with a comfortable bed (my wife is pregnant, and very sensitive to bad beds). There was quite a lot of freeway noise. I would recommend asking for a room on the south side. The room was pretty small, though. We kept bumping into each other as we moved around.

The breakfast was slightly above average (waffles, biscuits and gravy, yogurt, bagels). The pool looked nice and clean, although we didn't use it.
The wireless internet connection is strong and fast.
The entire hotel was clean and well-maintained.

However, there was not really anything 'outstanding' about this hotel, so I'm giving it an 'average' rating. If I could, I'd award it 3.5 stars.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2009

My husband and I stayed here on our trip through the Northwest. It was clean, comfortable and close to all the downtown attractions we were seeking. A great value for the money!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple