“convenient”

Ranked #15 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
washington
“convenient”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2014

Easy access, affordable, even the breakfast area is roomy. Staff was helpful. A small fridge, microwave and coffee maker, in the rooms, make meals easy. OK, I was excited that there were ice cream products in a vending machine for a midnite snack. We stayed in a double queen in a quieter area. away from freeway. Felt security was pretty good also.

Room Tip: Pay a little more to stay opposite of freeway noise.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank ramonabare
Travis T, Manager at Quality Inn Downtown 4th Avenue, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Dear Ramonabare:

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with other travelers, we really appreciate it! I'm glad you had a good time, and yes having awesome snack machines is a must when you're traveling. ;-)

travis.tramp@msn.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
  • Korean first
Corvallis, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

My choice for staying at this Quality Inn in the beginning was convenience. I have since stayed 5 times and am still amazed at the quality of the service and rooms. It is very affordable and friendly. Terrific complimentary breakfast, free coffee 24/7 and front desk service 24 hours a day.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Pat F
Travis T, Manager at Quality Inn Downtown 4th Avenue, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Dear Pat:

Thank you so much for leaving us a review. I am so glad that you continue to choose our hotel for your stays in Spokane, and I hope we continue to do a great job for you!

Blackfoot, Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

We stayed here for 4 nights when we were in Spokane for the NCAA basketball tournament. The hotel is an older property that is located on the south side of I-90 at Division St. within 4-5 blocks of downtown. Even though it is an older property, it is well taken care of, clean, an in close proximity to central Spokane. Our room was a King Size on the freeway side of the hotel. The bed was fairly comfortable with 4 of the smaller size pillows, had a very large and comfortable chair in the corner of the room, flat-screen tv, and most importantly, was clean. Housekeeping at this hotel does an excellent job. The only negative aspect regarding the room (a very minor negative one at that) is that it is time to upgrade the channel options to include the ESPN family of networks (that is essentially as standard these days as CBS, NBC, and ABC). Even though the freeway was very close, the traffic noise seemed minimal and to my surprise it didn't interrupt my sleep at all. Breakfast was excellent and the dining area was huge and very nice. Those who were working the breakfast area did an outstanding job and were friendly and very attentive to the customer's needs. The exercise room is small but adequate with a treadmill, elliptical, universal weight machine, and tv. Check-in was fast and efficient and the front desk staff was extremely welcoming and hospitable. The young man who checked us in (Martin if I remember correctly) is exactly the kind of individual that every traveler should encounter when being greeted after a long day of travel. Matter of fact, over four days I did not pass by one employee who did not acknowledge me nor offer a greeting of some sort. Kudos for whoever trains the staff and for the high expectations related to customer service and satisfaction. I will definitely stay here again when visiting Spokane.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank parforthecourse
Dear Parforthecourse:

All I can say is WOW! I could not have asked for a better review! I am so glad we did an excellent job for you during your stay. We pride ourselves on our staff, and their excellent service. I am so glad that it didn't go un-noticed. In fact I will make sure and recognize Martin and the other staff that did a great job at our next staff meeting. Thank you!

Boise, Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

I would highly recommend this hotel, the service was exceptional! Our Boise, ID girls basketball team was in town for WA State Tournament and every member of the staff welcomed us on all levels. We will definitely stay with you again. A big thank you for such a warm welcome and service that stands above the rest!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Travis T, Manager at Quality Inn Downtown 4th Avenue, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Dear Tabitha:

Our city, and our hotel we so happy to be able to host your basketball event this year! Thank you for the awesome review. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

Amazing friendly staff, all very polite and extremely helpful. 5 star service at a great price. Complimentary breakfast was great. They had waffles, eggs, bacon, bagels, fruit, the works. Very satisfied with my stay, and Travis (manager) was very friendly and genuinely helpful. I'll be going back to the quality inn just for the service alone.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Djcheng36
Dear Djcheng:

Thank you for the review, it means a lot! I am happy you enjoyed breakfast, and hope to see you back soon!

Bonney Lake, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014

We had a wonderful experience staying here. It is a great hotel with great service. I also really appreciate that Quality Inn gives back to the community and supports the High School basketball 'B' tournament. A fantastic gesture by a great hotel chain!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Travis T, Manager at Quality Inn Downtown 4th Avenue, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Dear Rick:

Thank you for your kind words. It really means a lot to our staff and management. I hope to see you and the tournament back in Spokane!

Port Angeles, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014

Thank you Travis and Quality Inn for the hospitality that was above and beyond what I had expected, I was recently in town for the 1B/2B state tournament and the friendly service was greatly appreciated. Highly recommended!

Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Dear PRP:

Thank you for the review, we LOVE hosting the State B Tournament every year and hope to be able to do it for many years to come!