“best hotel ever”

Ranked #14 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
East Wenatchee, Washington
“best hotel ever”
Reviewed May 1, 2011

I love the beds, I always have the best nights sleep, and wake up rested and refreshed, to a great breakfast and amazing staff, travis tramp is always very helpful.

Room Tip: online best rate
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank jcplifer60

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
  • Korean first
Seattle, WA
Reviewed April 17, 2011

The rooms and halls were a little worn, but the service, really excellent free 24 hour coffee in the lobby, and better than average free breakfast more than made up for it. I arrived right after a snow storm, and they called me on my cell as I was on my way to make sure that I did not need to cancel. They wanted to make sure that my credit card would not be charged if I did not make it. They also followed up shortly after I checked in to see if I needed anything, or if I wanted a wake up call. It is next to the freeway, but I was not bothered by traffic noise. While it is close to downtown, there are hotels right downtown in Spokane. However, it was only one block from where I was visiting. It is also close to the hospital.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank 1000Mike
Reviewed April 16, 2011

I always go to this hotel the staff is great the rooms are always clean. And I feel like they really care about keeping my business, and every time I there one employee always stands above the rest, Travis tramp always makes sure I am taken care of, and I will always go back as long as the hotel is always this wonderful

• Stayed April 2011
1 Thank Precosemg
Saskatchewan
Reviewed April 2, 2011

Not much more to say than all of that....but the staff was exceptional! We only stayed one night and would definately make this a regular on our route south!

Room Tip: All good rooms as they are away from traffic
  • Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Canadiantravellers82
Port Orchard, Washington
Reviewed March 31, 2011

We have stayed here year after year with our group and we are always met with a smile, a friendly hello and warm cookies. The breakfast is second to none, the beds are very comfortable and the rooms are always spotless!!! Thanks again for a great stay - see you next year!

• Stayed March 2011
1 Thank norenebeaver
Reviewed March 15, 2011

The staff were quick to get me in my room and were very courteous. The room was clean and every thing was taken care of. Overall one of the best hotels ive stayed in!

• Stayed April 2010
1 Thank shaneleifer
Lewistown, Montana
Reviewed March 10, 2011

We thought the hotel was great, especially the housekeeping. They did such a good job cleaning up the rooms.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank tonibasilbrush
Travelers also viewed these Spokane hotels
Hampton Inn Spokane
Ruby2
#10 of 46 in Spokane
The Historic Davenport, Autograph Collection
The Madison Inn by Riversage

Been to Quality Inn Downtown 4th Avenue? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn Downtown 4th Avenue

Property: Quality Inn Downtown 4th Avenue
Address: 110 E 4th Ave, I90 Exit 281, Spokane, WA 99202-1307
Location: United States > Washington > Spokane
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#11 Business Hotel in Spokane
#13 Family Hotel in Spokane
#16 Romantic Hotel in Spokane
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn Downtown 4th Avenue 2.5*
Quality Inn Downtown 4th Ave is a beautifully decorated, well-maintained hotel close to the heart of Spokane WA with easy on, easy off freeway access. We offer free hot breakfast, free business center and free wireless internet throughout the property. Shuttle service is available to/from airport. For your convenience, we have a pub & grill on premises. Our full service hotel and staff is here to exceed your needs! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn Downtown 4th Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Inn Downtown 4th Avenue Hotel Spokane