“Best hotel I have stayed at!!”

Quality Inn Downtown 4th Avenue
Ranked #8 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
Reviewed April 16, 2011

I always go to this hotel the staff is great the rooms are always clean. And I feel like they really care about keeping my business, and every time I there one employee always stands above the rest, Travis tramp always makes sure I am taken care of, and I will always go back as long as the hotel is always this wonderful

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank Precosemg

Reviewed April 2, 2011

Not much more to say than all of that....but the staff was exceptional! We only stayed one night and would definately make this a regular on our route south!

Room Tip: All good rooms as they are away from traffic
  • Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Canadiantravellers82
Reviewed March 31, 2011

We have stayed here year after year with our group and we are always met with a smile, a friendly hello and warm cookies. The breakfast is second to none, the beds are very comfortable and the rooms are always spotless!!! Thanks again for a great stay - see you next year!

• Stayed: March 2011
1  Thank norenebeaver
Reviewed March 15, 2011

The staff were quick to get me in my room and were very courteous. The room was clean and every thing was taken care of. Overall one of the best hotels ive stayed in!

• Stayed: April 2010
1  Thank shaneleifer
Reviewed March 10, 2011

We thought the hotel was great, especially the housekeeping. They did such a good job cleaning up the rooms.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank tonibasilbrush
Reviewed March 1, 2011

Clean and neat, though a bit dated. Helpful staff. Comfy beds, clean bedding. Decent water pressure in the shower. My non-smoking room was smoke free. Rooms are fairly quiet, though you are by I-90. The heating unit makes enough white noise to mask most of the sounds outside the room. No free newspapers.

Breakfast was good - they had a cook making fresh pancakes, though the sausage had little flavor. They had cookies in the evening at the desk - I ate too many.

Located in the downtown area, situated by a large hospital complex. If you want to get to northern Spokane you'll have a 15 minute drive through traffic and MANY traffic signals. Few restaurants within an easy walk, but quite a few within a short drive.

I would use this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 28, 2011

I am actually here at this hotel as we speak and the hotel is really nice everyone at the front desk was great helping us check in as fast as we could it was great. I am here with a group of 29 people and a few of us had problems with the maids ... One person had his luggage gone through , one is missing some change from his room, EVERYONE who put out DO NOT DISTURB sign out, had the maids come in anyway ... I think its kinda rude. So with that said, the maid problem is the only downside for this hotel. Lets hope no one is missing anything ! OH yeah the review I read that was the latest one on this site said that they have had this problem before , and I guess they didn't care enough to fix it although they had their manager comment on the review and make a big deal out of it. I think it was only done for the website...

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Spokane hotels
Ruby2
Hotel Ruby
#15 of 46 in Spokane
The Madison Inn by Riversage
Hampton Inn by Hilton Spokane Airport

Been to Quality Inn Downtown 4th Avenue? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn Downtown 4th Avenue

Address: 110 E 4th Ave, I90 Exit 281, Spokane, WA 99202-1307
Location: United States > Washington > Spokane
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Best Value Hotel in Spokane
#10 Family Hotel in Spokane
#11 Business Hotel in Spokane
#16 Romantic Hotel in Spokane
Price Range: $80 - $138 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn Downtown 4th Avenue 2.5*
Quality Inn Downtown 4th Ave is a beautifully decorated, well-maintained hotel close to the heart of Spokane WA with easy on, easy off freeway access. We offer free hot breakfast, free business center and free wireless internet throughout the property. Shuttle service is available to/from airport. For your convenience, we have a pub & grill on premises. Our full service hotel and staff is here to exceed your needs! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Quality Inn Downtown 4th Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Inn Downtown 4th Avenue Hotel Spokane