“Great menu!”
Review of Stir Restaurant & Lounge - CLOSED

Stir Restaurant & Lounge
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I had one of the best, if not THE BEST reuben sandwiches. It came highly recommended by the hotel next door, and it did not disappoint.

1  Thank Liam R

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Next door to the Comfort Inn. Skip the Golden Corral. We made the mistake of ordering appetizers and entrees - way too much food. As appetizers, the Szeshuan Beans and Buttermilk fries were fabulous. I then had the Korean BBQ Beef Tacos, and my husband had the hamburger w/bratwurst. Both were excellent. As was the service. I regret that we don't live in Spokane so we could go here again.

1  Thank LuvNorNeck
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Their two for one appetizer deal may well be the best in Spokane. Minors can take advantage of the happy hour 4-6 appetizer deals from 4 to 6, they just have to stay in the restaurant area. We had artichoke and lobster dip with pita and loaded Jo Jos. Two appetizers were perfect for two people. They were darn tasty, too!

The waitress/bartender was friendly and attentive.

The cocktails are made with quality ingredients and not watered down. I ordered the chocolate martini. She warned me that it was potent - and it was. It's a yummy drink that packs a punch! My husband loved the Maytag repairman, an olive martini with blue cheese stuffed olives. Yes, somehow the laundry machine company also came to own the blue cheese company. Both make awesome products. And Stir is awesome as well

1  Thank Cheryl M
Reviewed April 23, 2012

service was so friendly. We were there late on a busy night and the bartender was still in a great mood. We ordered drinks, yummy. The food was incredible. The Buttermilk Bleu fries are a must to try. So full of flavor. Not your usual order of fries. It had bleu cheese, basil, basalmic reduction and a yummy sauce. We had a pulled pork sandwich and a hamburger. So yummy and full of flavor. The horshradish pickles were very unique. TOTALLY recommend you try, when in Spokane again we will be sure to go back!

1  Thank SadieM0m
Reviewed February 10, 2012

We decided to try this restaurant tonight for dinner. There were a few open tables so we didn't have to wait very long. We decided to order one of the nightly specials, Beef Brisket, and a Reuben sandwich.

The Reuben was described as "amazing" on the menu and my wife thought the description was right on. It had a lot of corned beef on a toasted marbled rye with a pickled cabbage slaw. She thought it was very good.

The Beef Brisket was just average. It was sliced thin but it seemed a little overdone. The seasoning was fine but normally you get a little smokey flavor with a brisket but that was lacking. There was a side of homemade macaroni and cheese that was a little bland. When I asked about it before ordering it, our server said she didn't know much about it. That probably should have been a sign to me that I should have ordered something else, but I decided to try it anyway.

Our service was a little slow between the time that we ordered and when we received our food. There was a table next to us that finished before us even though they came into the restaurant about 10-15 minutes after us. In addition, it took a while for them to process our credit card payment once we were done. There weren't many people in the restaurant at the time and it just seemed too long.

I think the quality of the food was good enough to give it another try and maybe it was just an off night as far as the service goes. I probably would have rated it a little higher if the service had been a little better.

1  Thank CraigWalter