“Across from the Davenport Hotel, original building”

Post Street Ale House
Ranked #27 of 903 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We are beer lovers. This is a great pub, with a fun atmosphere. There are windows looking out to the streets that let in some light so you don't feel like you are in a cave. We were playing cards, too, and they didn't try to push us out. There were open tables so we didn't feel we should leave. I had the pulled pork and loved it. Fun time!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Lot's of beers on tap and great fish and chips. They have many large screen T.V.s and lot's of sports. We were watching the Seahawks and had a great time.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

On the corner from our Hotel. Service was good, my husband tried to samplers of the beers - he loved it. The food is normal pub good price and great atmosphere to spend some time

Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

Post Street is becoming a favorite when my wife and I travel to Spokane. The food's probably not going to knock your socks off, but it's solid. The service is food to very good and the craft beer selection is superb.

Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

We came on a Friday night- had no wait and sat down immediately. ordered a Mac and Jacks African Amber. WOW what agreat beer! Te seasonal selection was great as was the rotational beers. My wife had a Washington cider (not sure of the brand) but she loved it. The food was great and I would say it was above average for a ale house. The fish and chips were great! My wig had a pulled pork that made me jealous. Overall a great time!