“A Home away from Home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cannon House

Cannon House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Spokane
Cannon House
You added Cannon House to your Saves list
Ranked #2 of 13 Spokane B&B and Inns
Chapala
“A Home away from Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I was very concerned about finding a furnished place to stay in Spokane. I had planned on spending six months away from my home in mexico visiting family in the area. It is very hard to know what you will need in that time period. When Akua & Dale say the units are fully furnished they mean it. Anything that you need they are willing to supply. Very welcoming & always attentive to your needs. My apartment was very clean,very updated,& very comfortable.
My unit was very quiet even though there are five other units in the house. The offstreet parking is great & very secure.
On my return to Spokane, Cannon House is where I hope to stay!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank FredMex1

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Palouse, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

The Cannon House was a life saver.. Our daughter spent 8 weeks at Sacret Heart Children's Hospital and we deiceded a apartment would be cheaper than a hotel. My family found the Cannon House advertised and it turned out to be great. All we had to bring with us was food and clothes which was great since we were from out of town. The owners were very understanding of our situation and worked with us. Best part was this was a safe place for me, being a female to stay at by myself and to be able to come after dark and feel safe.

I highly recommend the Cannon House.

Jackie H.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Jackie D
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I was looking for a temporary apartment for a couple of months in a good location and I fell upon this GEM! The neighborhood is great and the apartment was just right----very relaxing, newly renovated, full kitchen, cable TV, laundry, etc. The Landlords - Akua and Dale were very accommodating to my needs and length of stay. I will definately recommend the Cannon House for any extended stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Paul G
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

I rented a one bedroom apartment for a month and a half when I moved to Spokane. Acua and Dale could not have been more friendly or accomodating. It was a great place to stay, close to downtown, hospitals, work, and shopping. As a single woman I felt very secure there, and highly recommend Cannon House for anyone seeking temporary housing in Spokane.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank Neller13
Fargo, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

I have traveled for years, and have always looked for a temporary place to stay across the US. The Cannon house is by far the best of the best. The rates are very good. The landlords are EXCELLENT! The units are very clean and the location is perfect for access to any part of town.
Akua, the landlord, used to travel for business also, so she knows what a person is looking for when traveling, and staying in an area for an extended amount of time. Everything is provided. The kitchen is fully equiped, and has everything a person would need to cook meals. There are washers and dryers down stairs and a beautiful patio in the front. Very nice, safe neighborhood.
I will stay there again if I am ever able to work in Spokane again. I would look forward to it, because of the Cannon House. My only wish is that there were other places to stay like this place. Thanks to Akua and Dale, Spokane has the best temporary housing place anywhere I've been!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Mike D
Sandpoint, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012

We just brought our suitcases and everything was here from toothpaste to potato peeler. it was hard to believe we weren't the first people in the apartment because it was so clean.
These are apartments remodeled in one of Spokane's elegant old houses, in one of the original tree lined neighborhoods.
The restoration was done by master builders, who took pride in using new, quality materials. This older home is new again.
It's so quiet, we cannot hear street traffic; we are sleeping better here than in any other place.
Bus is convenient to downtown and you can easily home base here to see other places in the Inland Northwest, including Coeur D'Alene, Sandpoint, etc, without paying the higher vacation rental rates. There is excellent value here.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank blissss
Spokane, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2012

Great place, great landlords. I liked it so much I stayed for 2 years. The very best temporary housing anywhere. Close in and convenient. I give it my highest recommendation. FYI, there is no pool, I accidentally rated the pool as excellent and could not undo my mistake. Happy trails.

Room Tip: I recommend Apt. 5. I had my choice of Apts. and was happy with my choice, but it is on the second...