New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Best extended stay location anywhere!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cannon House

Cannon House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Spokane
Cannon House
You added Cannon House to your Saves list
Ranked #2 of 13 Spokane B&B and Inns
Fargo, North Dakota
“Best extended stay location anywhere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

I have traveled for years, and have always looked for a temporary place to stay across the US. The Cannon house is by far the best of the best. The rates are very good. The landlords are EXCELLENT! The units are very clean and the location is perfect for access to any part of town.
Akua, the landlord, used to travel for business also, so she knows what a person is looking for when traveling, and staying in an area for an extended amount of time. Everything is provided. The kitchen is fully equiped, and has everything a person would need to cook meals. There are washers and dryers down stairs and a beautiful patio in the front. Very nice, safe neighborhood.
I will stay there again if I am ever able to work in Spokane again. I would look forward to it, because of the Cannon House. My only wish is that there were other places to stay like this place. Thanks to Akua and Dale, Spokane has the best temporary housing place anywhere I've been!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Mike D

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Sandpoint, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012

We just brought our suitcases and everything was here from toothpaste to potato peeler. it was hard to believe we weren't the first people in the apartment because it was so clean.
These are apartments remodeled in one of Spokane's elegant old houses, in one of the original tree lined neighborhoods.
The restoration was done by master builders, who took pride in using new, quality materials. This older home is new again.
It's so quiet, we cannot hear street traffic; we are sleeping better here than in any other place.
Bus is convenient to downtown and you can easily home base here to see other places in the Inland Northwest, including Coeur D'Alene, Sandpoint, etc, without paying the higher vacation rental rates. There is excellent value here.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank blissss
Spokane, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2012

Great place, great landlords. I liked it so much I stayed for 2 years. The very best temporary housing anywhere. Close in and convenient. I give it my highest recommendation. FYI, there is no pool, I accidentally rated the pool as excellent and could not undo my mistake. Happy trails.

Room Tip: I recommend Apt. 5. I had my choice of Apts. and was happy with my choice, but it is on the second...
  • Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank James S
Spokane, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2011

Where do I start?
I loved The Cannon House!
I stayed here twice for extended periods of 4 months and 2 months.
The access to Downtown and the highway are huge plusses. It's only 4 blocks from the
highway and about 8 to downtown. I rode my bike downtown many times.
The House is absolutely beautiful inside and out.
I could tell all the owners really care about the residents. They clear the driveway of snow,
deliver mail daily, and offer many services.
The rooms a clean, homey, and up-to-date. Everything is provided.
During my time there, they even upgraded all the Televisions.
Akua and Dale are great! They helped me out several times with little things.
They are often at max capacity. This is the place to be if you plan on being in Spokane for more than a couple weeks!

Room Tip: I was in room 2 both times because i liked it that much. 1 and 2 are on the first floor and have qui...
  • Stayed February 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank Pat S
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2011

This is a great place to stay for a business traveler that has to do a long term commute. Much better than staying at a regular hotel. Apartment is clean, nicely furnished and comfortable. Would recommend to all. AAA+++

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank Huskycfa
Fort Collins, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2010

Canon House was a very pleasant find for me. It has a homey feel and is quiet and comfortable, and the owners will equip your kitchen for your specific needs while you are there. It's close to downtown with its many restaurants and activities, and has quick access to I-90. The owners are very accommodating and pleasant to work with. I've stayed in several local hotels, some offering longer-term housing, but their prices are much higher for their usually rundown facilities. In contrast, the Canon House has been freshly renovated, with comfortable beds and all the other comforts of home. All in all, it is a great deal and my first choice when I come to Spokane.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank MikeSills
Manhattan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2010

Spent a month here. Great place in quiet residential area on lower South Hill, beautifully renovated. Pleasant, professional, and accommodating owners/management, first class operation. New-ish furnishings, full kitchen with every conceivable utensil + spice rack, brand new bathroom. High ceilings--great apartment.

I'll be back.