“One of the best meals ever!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sante Restaurant & Charcuterie

Sante Restaurant & Charcuterie
Ranked #18 of 878 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Breakfast & lunch every day from 9am-3pm. Social hour 3-5pm. Dinner service nightly 5pm-close. French techniques, Northwest products. Eat globally / Act locally...... A Votre Sante
Liberty Lake, Washington
“One of the best meals ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2010

My wife and I had the 7 course tasting dinner with matching wines (yes, one with each course but the pours were just right in size!) and we were blown away with the creative presentations. This was truly a gastronomic masterpiece as we spent nearly 3 hours enjoying amazing dishes with quite lovely wine matches. The choices are at the discretion of the chef and the server does the wine matching and both should be commended. One dish was thinly sliced yams stacked like a lasagne filled with several sauces including both horseradish and mustard. Holy Toledo! My mouth is still watering a day later.
Another choice was escargot, which I would normally never order. Yet the buttery and creamy sauce was nothing short of spectacular. These were bold dishes yet not everything was dramatic in flavor and the Kobe steak with marrow butter was sublime. The gnocchi was also quite good and we enjoyed having it prepared 2 different ways. This was the surprise of the evening as my wife and I had separate "tastes" for our dishes so it was really a 14 course tasting menu! If you like grazing this is the way to go.
The tasting menu is not listed on the menu so ask if you are interested. It was one of the best meals I have had since going to the Herbfarm. Aparently the menu changes regularly-can't wait to go back.

Spokane, WA
“Great service and AMAZING food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2010

A friend and I went to Sante for dinner. They were having a special menu for Valentine's Day which included two seven course meals paired with wine. Since we had already had an appetizer at another location, we chose to order our main course. We also ordered a bottle of wine - the original bottle that we ordered was not available and the server recommended a couple alternatives. The one that he suggested was great. In addition to the wine and food that we ordered, we were given a complimentary sparkling Rose and an amouse bouche to begin our meal. There was also live music which was very nice. I chose the skate (with carrot risotto, spinach, fennel, and an amazing sauce) since it was a special menu item and my friend had the game hen with spaetzel - also amazing. We ended the meal with a divine flourless chocolate cake served with a basil ice cream. I would recommend Sante highly for any meal. Their breakfast is also wonderful and I think that they have the best mochas in town!

Spokane, Washington
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2010

Incredibly fresh, local ingredients prepared to perfection. Try their gnocchi at lunch, light airy and heavenly gnocchi, best I've ever had. Try this new gem that's located next to Auntie's bookstore... and adds even more of a charm to this lovely restaurant.

Washington State
“Wonderful atmosphere and unique cuisine.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2010

Sante is next to one of my favorite book stores and I had been eyeing it for the past few months - going in once in a while for just a coffee. This past week my hubby and I went on a lunch date and had a wonderful experience. The atmosphere is relaxing and very enjoyable. My hubby got a (chicken one with salad - don't remember the name)panini which was amazing - i would highly recommend it. I got the hamburger - it was different but not too much to my liking. We also shared butternut squash soup - YUM!
Overall I would highly recommend Sante! The prices are a little high but very worth the taste. Great date/lunch/business atmosphere. Close to lots of downtown shops and sites. They also have seasonal menus which I thought was very neat ^_^
looking forward to going back!

spokane
“Excellent Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2009

Loved everything. The food was creative, beautiful and tasty.
I will be back for more!