“Waiter chased us down”

Sante Restaurant & Charcuterie
Reserve with OpenTable
Sante Restaurant & Charcuterie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 895 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: European
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Breakfast & lunch every day from 9am-3pm. Social hour 3-5pm. Dinner service nightly 5pm-close. French techniques, Northwest products. Eat globally / Act locally...... A Votre Sante
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This was a great experience. When we first arrived there were no tables available for the size of our party. We left and got a block away when the waiter chased us down and told they have found two tables in the basement and were setting them up for us. The service and food was excellent. A new Spokane favorite.

There are newer reviews for Sante Restaurant & Charcuterie

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I have had breakfast here many times, lunch once and dinner once. The food is wonderful every time we go. It's the kind of food that is made with the freshest ingredients and you can tell it's made with love. The coffee is rich and plentiful. The waitresses are awesome and attentive. The atmosphere is relaxing and enjoyable and pairs perfectly with Aunties Book Store. We usually wander through there after our relaxing breakfast. Don't go if you're in a hurry. This is the kind of place where you relax, enjoy and mindfully eat your meal. It's not fast food!

1  Thank AWaysToGo
Reviewed October 29, 2012

When I go to Spokane to meet my son who's in college there I like to take him out to a nice dinner or two. I have been very pleasantly surprised with the Spokane dinner scene, especially compared to the town I live, Frisco north of Dallas, TX. Spokane has so much more to offer! Sante serves well prepared dishes made from natural and their own ingredients, with items ranging from French and Italian to west coast American. They make their own salumi, such as prosciutto and Guanciale, and also serve great cheeses and wine. Pasta is also very good, such as their home made gnocchi. Will definitely come back here whenever I am in Spokane. Highly recommended!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

An amazing meal, excellent service (thanks, Travis!), and an overall lovely evening. I went vegetarian, my boyfriend went with a chicken dish...both were outstanding. As was the soup of the day, and all the little extras. We'll be talking about this meal for a long time to come! Don't go if you are in a hurry or on a deadline...go because you want to take the time to savour every moment of your meal and your evening. You will not be disappointed. :)

Reviewed October 5, 2012

We love the 10 course meal paired with wine. It takes about 3 hours. We have also done a chef's table in the kitchen. It was the best meal ever! We love the meat and cheese plates, risottos, grass fed beef, salads, everything. Love love love it!