“Excellent Find”

Sante Restaurant & Charcuterie
Reserve with OpenTable
Sante Restaurant & Charcuterie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 908 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: European
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Breakfast & lunch every day from 9am-3pm. Social hour 3-5pm. Dinner service nightly 5pm-close. French techniques, Northwest products. Eat globally / Act locally...... A Votre Sante
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We went to Sante on a Saturday evening ... not really sure what to expect. It was excellent food ... the Charcuterie board appetizer was especially good and a fun way to eat. We also loved the entrees that we had I had a pasta with sausage and my wife had the pork loin. Everything was done with so much flavour, and the staff were helpful to explain how the restaurant operates and what we had in each course. We'll definitely go back!!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We only ordered breakfast. Such a simple thing, So many places make sausage and eggs, how different could it be, right? Oh my, from the first bite our taste buds knew we weren't in Kansas anymore. Sorry Kansas, you must be so tired of that line. Anyway, Sante makes its own chubby link sausage and they pack it with flavors that others have forgotten exist. I wanted to savor every speck of it. I had eggs over-easy. Very nice, but I think next time I would choose scrambled to go with the sausage. To round out the plate they stacked lovely cinnamon/raisin swirled French toast. A little pitcher of Star Annis syrup, to pour over this wonderfulness, was a sweet, light surprise. My coffee was wonderful and our fine waitress kept it coming. I couldn't help but notice other patrons swooning over their food choices. All were different and all looked fab. WE WILL BE BACK SOON!

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Sante never disappoints. We're in Spokane frequently with a child in college at Gonzaga, and love going to Sante for lunch. Locally sourced meat & produce, with the meat often being cured by the chefs of Sante.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

On our way through and celebrating our anniversary, we just had to stop in and let our taste buds have a really treat. Very knowledgable service and flexible kitchen staff.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

I'll agree it was pricey, but it is fine dining at its best. Service was fabulous. The server was incredibly knowledgeable about wine selection and how the food is prepared. I ordered salmon and it was cooked correctly (I've given up ordering salmon because restaurants always over cook it).