“A taste bud holiday!”

Sante Restaurant & Charcuterie
Reserve with OpenTable
Sante Restaurant & Charcuterie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 898 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: European
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Breakfast & lunch every day from 9am-3pm. Social hour 3-5pm. Dinner service nightly 5pm-close. French techniques, Northwest products. Eat globally / Act locally...... A Votre Sante
Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

Second time here and the food is only getting better. What a treat. We splurged for the six course chef select with wine pairings. Can't believe we are still in Spokane!

Reviewed July 25, 2012

My husband, adult daughter, and I ate here tonight and chose a combination of starters and one main dish to share. It was a great idea. We had the heavenly gnocchi, the copious housemade charcuterie platter, the Santé salad, and the duck confit sitting atop a polenta cake with sautéed fennel. The wait staff couldn't have been nicer or more helpful and the prices seemed quite reasonable given the quality and originality of the dishes. We recommend Santé to anyone who appreciates exceptional cuisine in a comfortable, welcoming environment.

Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I ate here for a special night out. I had flank steak and he had te pork. Everything was delicious and full of flavor. This place is very expensive but you get what you pay for. Our waiter was exceptional and extremely knowledgable. I let him pick the wine to go with my meal and he hit the nail right on the head. We also had dessert. I had the burnt cream and my husband had te cheese cake. Both were the best we have ever had. Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Sante' is a treat. My daughter and I have little dates at this delightful place. Very sunny and relaxing, we love the peach Bellini, the smoked duck, the buerre sauces, the local foods, and the gnocci from scratch. I love the use of eggs in different presentations- the cheese sandwich, the shirred eggs. Yum! We have wandered through the menu and have enjoyed everything. And, we love the staff!

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Excellent food. Knowledgeable and friendly staff. Locally sourced. The grilled cheese will blow your mind! As will just about anything on the menu. A must when in Spokane.