Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
I Love Riverfront Park! I use to visit my father's Union Pacific office here as a little girl!

What amazing memories I've had here in Spokane for over 60 years! Riverfront park brings back my... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Marcy W
Kirkland, Washington
Exceeded my expectations

I never knew that Spokane had such a beautiful riverfront - just one of the many things beautiful... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
ValerieH721
Vancouver, Washington
via mobile

1,970 results
All reviews the river clock tower goat imax theater radio flyer wagon merry go round the big red wagon gondola ride spokane falls under construction ice skating heart of downtown both sides all ages nice walk something for everyone walk around
Selected filters
Reviewed August 17, 2012

This was our first time to Spokane. We were surprised by the beauty of the falls and the riverfront area.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Growing up on the North side of town, it always was fun to venture downtown and spend the day at Riverfront Park, whether it's walking along the river, watching the falls or seeing an IMAX movie, Riverfront Park is fun for all ages.

1  Thank TFink23U
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I loved walking around the Riverfront Park the several times I visited Spokane on business. It's very peaceful and seemed quite easy to walk to from anywhere in downtown.

Date of experience: September 2011
Reviewed August 16, 2012

just went down to riverside park to see what we have been seeing for years on tv. ended up doing a 30 min train ride around the park. a gondola ride over the falls, riding a carousel from 1909, and playing on the a giant radio flyer wagon that's a slide. wish we had known all there was to do the amusement park was just closing as we went by. highly recommend going to the park and spending a few hours there

3  Thank rmorrow73
Reviewed August 15, 2012

The park can be pretty busy on weekends, but I went on a weekday morning. Lovely walks along the river. Carousel, IMAX theater, gondola ride over the falls, and more depending on the time and season. Something for all ages. You may have to park in one of the nearby garages though.