“Fun place for sushi!”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Enjoyed lunch at sushi.com this afternoon. Clean, great service, good sushi and moderately priced...fun lunch.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We wanted a special evening and this really wasn't it. The place is huge and the service was pretty awful. The food was good but we wouldn't go back.

Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

I've always really enjoyed everything I've ordered here. The tempura ice cream is my favorite. My husband likes the soft shell crab. If you're new to sushi there's no need to be afraid. You will find some you'll love. Not all the sushi has raw fish. The service is always friendly. The prices are reasonable for the amount of food you get.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

I love good sushi and I have to say sushi.com is a pretty amazing place for just that. We were in Spokane last week and had to go there as we usually do when in town. The service was kind of spaced out that night, oh well, for great sushi it is a minor inconvenience. I am pretty set in my selection when there-I must experiment next visit-to start the miso soup in great, the agadashi tofu is perfect, as is the spicy tuna and tempura shrimp rolls. There must be a secret to the rice used in their rolls as they are pretty damn good. When in Spokane I recommend sushi.com. close to Riverfront Park and mall.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

I was in Spokane for the Washington Education Association Rep Assembly convention, and we had lunch here. The atmosphere was great! We were a party of 8, and it seemed like that was the cause of slower service, but my Rainbow Roll was delicious and worth the wait. I think everyone enjoyed their meal. I plan on going back whenever I am in Spokane again.

Been to Sushi.com? Share your experiences!