“Very Happy”

Ranked #9 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
ANNAPOLIS
“Very Happy”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

This hotel was near the car rental return area. Perfect for my 10 day visit to Canada, where I could sleep in late and not have to drive far to return my rental car before going to the airport.
Very convenient. Quiet rooms, clean and enjoyable.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Carol B, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Spokane Airport, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
Thank you for your review. We are thrilled you and your family enjoyed your stay. Our location to the airport and car rental companies are one of our most popular ammenities. We look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
SANDPOINT
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I chose this airport because of the convenience to the airport and facilities new and I really enjoy staying there we do like where closeness to the restaurants thank you

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for your good review. We are so glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We are only a 3 year old facility. Located right across the street from the airport with great local restaurants near by. We are happy that all these ammenities were convient for you. Hope to see you agin soon.
BONNERS FERRY
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Love this hotel....management is accomodating, beds are comfortable, service is great, I always stay here when traveling into or out of Spokane as I live 110 miles from the airport.
I love the suites and also like that it a pet friendly hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Carol B, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Spokane Airport, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Thank you for your review. We love to hear we're your favorite hotel. I'm so glad you and your family enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you soon.
TRAIL
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Excellent stay. Very efficient staff and clean rooms. Breakfast was fresh and varied.
Great location to the airport. The shutttle was used but not necessary. Could walk to the airport!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for your review. I'm so glad you found everything to your satisfaction. We look forward o seeing you again.
OMAHA
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Great Hotel with great airport location. Clean convenient and quiet. Good breakfast buffet and courteous staff. What more can you ask for. Oh, and the price was right!

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for your review. I'm happy you and your family enjoyed your stay. I'm glad our location was convenient for you and you liked our breakfast and courteous staff. Hope to see you again soon.
Boyers
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I did have some trouble locating the hotel when I used my GPS. I called the hotel and they told me how to get there from where I was, and I had no more issues. The location is great if you are flying into or out of Spokane. It is basically right beside the airport. Gas stations and restaurants are also close by and easy to get to. The rooms are very clean and modern. Very comfortable and quiet. The breakfast area is nice and they offer a great selection to chose from. Check in and check out were quick and easy also. I thought the price was reasonable. I would definitely stay there again if I am flying from the Spokane airport.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Carol B, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Spokane Airport, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Thank you for your review. I'm glad you and your friends enjoyed your stay and our hotel was a great location for you. Thank you for choosing Wingate by Wyndham. We look forward to your next visit.
MEREDITH
Reviewed September 20, 2012

The room had baby carrots on the floor under the chair...could have been cleaned better.
Housekeeping staff were very nice.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Carol B, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Spokane Airport, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Thank you for your review. I am glad you found our staff friendly. I apologize for your unclean room. This will be brought to theattention of our Housekeeping Manager. Thank you again for your comments. We hope to see you again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Spokane
Ramada at Spokane Airport
Hampton Inn Spokane
Hampton Inn Spokane
#3 of 46 in Spokane
Best Western Plus Peppertree Airport Inn
Hilton Garden Inn Spokane Airport
Holiday Inn Spokane Airport
Days Inn & Suites Spokane Airport Airway Heights

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Spokane Airport? Share your experiences!