“Great Place to Stay in Jefferson City, MO”

Wingate by Wyndham Spokane Airport
Ranked #9 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
Osoyoos
“Great Place to Stay in Jefferson City, MO”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

The desk person was friendly & professional when I arrived in the early evening. There was an error on my reservation but she handled it with ease, obviously juggled a few things - but at no time was there any question except that she would have it resolved within minutes - and that is exactly what happened!

The service throughout the stay was the same - friendly attentive staff in the breakfast area, adjacent lounge, and attendants servicing the rooms during the day. They can be proud of their service level - it was tops and I could not have been happier.

I had a full schedule while in the city so did not use or view the other amenities provided.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
EPHRATA
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Everything went fine, van got me to the terminal quickly, close enough such that I walked back. The room was fine, things were quiet, and car was right where I left it.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

WHITEFISH
Reviewed July 14, 2012

My daughter and I stayed here while attending a concert at nearby Northern Quest. Nice, clean and spacious room. We planned to take a taxi to and from the concert venue so we would not have to deal with parking but they offered to take us in the shuttle. It was great! Nice young man took us there and then picked us up. Very polite and friendly. Plus - when the traffic got thick - he took us on a short cut that took us right back! Would stay here again in a heart beat! Thanks!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Chula Vista, California
Reviewed July 6, 2012

We stayed at the Wingate by Wyndham because of its location right next to the airport and thoroughly enjoyed it. The hotel has everything you could need ... pool, hot tub, free wifi, business center, fitness center, free airport shuttle, excellent included breakfast, friendly and helpful staff, comfortable lobby, etc. Our room was very spacious, clean, quiet, and comfortable. Although not in the city center, it was only a few minutes from downtown by car. We drove downtown for dinner ... don't know where we would have eaten if we didn't have a car. Overall, an excellent experience. We would not hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: We had a quiet room on the third floor. There's an elevator, so it wasn't a problem being u...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed June 22, 2012

We had stayed here the first time because it was close to airport and loved the service so the next 2 times we stayed there as well when we went to Spokane to shop The rooms are so quite and clean. The beds and linens are wonderful the full breakfast is very good and the service is excellent. The hotel provides a shuttle to where ever you want to go in that area. We love the whole experience. The only down side is the location if you want to be close to downtown and shopping. We shop first then go to the hotel.

Room Tip: the second floor is quiet but that is only floor we stay on
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Worcester
Reviewed June 20, 2012

The value is excellent. The airport location was exactly what I needed, not luxurious, but the room was nice and big and clean -- the price and value were perfect for me. What was a welcome surprise was the exceptionally friendly service: the front desk personnel picked me up from the terminal (I didn't have a car), helped me get dinner, and tracked down the WiFi problem. Really pleasant staff! Good breakfast too. Yes, I'd stay there again!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Denver, CO
Reviewed May 31, 2012

I am sitting at the desk in my Wingate room as I type this. I'm listening very clearly to my neighbor's (horrible) TV show, and I just heard a different neighbor sigh. Yes, I could hear him sigh. What is with these walls? Someone would seem to be smoking too, as that long-ago familiar smell of smoke seeps through the ventilation.

However, the location can't be beat if you have an early flight out of GEG. The rental car lot is right across the street, and if you happen to miss the very frequent shuttles, the airport is a mere 5 minute walk away. The gentleman at the front desk was very helpful and courteous.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank mlbdenver
Also consider these accommodations in or near Spokane
Ramada at Spokane Airport
Hampton Inn Spokane
Hampton Inn Spokane
#3 of 46 in Spokane
Best Western Plus Peppertree Airport Inn
Hilton Garden Inn Spokane Airport
Holiday Inn Spokane Airport
Days Inn & Suites Spokane Airport Airway Heights

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Spokane Airport? Share your experiences!