“Excellent experience at the Wingate”

Wingate by Wyndham Spokane Airport
Ranked #9 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
Reviewed July 6, 2012

We stayed at the Wingate by Wyndham because of its location right next to the airport and thoroughly enjoyed it. The hotel has everything you could need ... pool, hot tub, free wifi, business center, fitness center, free airport shuttle, excellent included breakfast, friendly and helpful staff, comfortable lobby, etc. Our room was very spacious, clean, quiet, and comfortable. Although not in the city center, it was only a few minutes from downtown by car. We drove downtown for dinner ... don't know where we would have eaten if we didn't have a car. Overall, an excellent experience. We would not hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: We had a quiet room on the third floor. There's an elevator, so it wasn't a problem being u...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 22, 2012

We had stayed here the first time because it was close to airport and loved the service so the next 2 times we stayed there as well when we went to Spokane to shop The rooms are so quite and clean. The beds and linens are wonderful the full breakfast is very good and the service is excellent. The hotel provides a shuttle to where ever you want to go in that area. We love the whole experience. The only down side is the location if you want to be close to downtown and shopping. We shop first then go to the hotel.

Room Tip: the second floor is quiet but that is only floor we stay on
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 20, 2012

The value is excellent. The airport location was exactly what I needed, not luxurious, but the room was nice and big and clean -- the price and value were perfect for me. What was a welcome surprise was the exceptionally friendly service: the front desk personnel picked me up from the terminal (I didn't have a car), helped me get dinner, and tracked down the WiFi problem. Really pleasant staff! Good breakfast too. Yes, I'd stay there again!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 31, 2012

I am sitting at the desk in my Wingate room as I type this. I'm listening very clearly to my neighbor's (horrible) TV show, and I just heard a different neighbor sigh. Yes, I could hear him sigh. What is with these walls? Someone would seem to be smoking too, as that long-ago familiar smell of smoke seeps through the ventilation.

However, the location can't be beat if you have an early flight out of GEG. The rental car lot is right across the street, and if you happen to miss the very frequent shuttles, the airport is a mere 5 minute walk away. The gentleman at the front desk was very helpful and courteous.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank mlbdenver
Reviewed May 21, 2012

In the UK, there is a long running commercial for a brand of household wood protector. The commercial has become famous as it is very, very straightforward: the man shows you the product, and says, with alarming directness: "it does exactly what it says on the tin". In other words - this product does precisely what it says it will do.

In the UK, people have, for many years now, used the phrase "it's Ronseal" as a compliment - the point being that the product does exactly what it promises to do. That's why this hotel gets my vote: you want an efficient, comfortable airport hotel, so you can get a great night's stay before and after you fly? Look no further....this hotel does exactly what it says on the tin.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank riotambopata
A TripAdvisor Member
Kent, Washington, USA
Reviewed April 23, 2012

very nice, would definitely stay there again, very quiet location. nice clean rooms with lots of space

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com
Reviewed March 24, 2012

I arrived at the airport to discover my passport had fallen out of my pocket. While I ran back out to the rental car lot to check the car, my travel companion called the hotel to ask them to check my room. Kimberly ran to my room (3rd floor) and back down to the phone in the lobby and verified she found the card. They rushed the card to me, I hurried through security and boarded the plane. I appreciated the hotels staff's quick response to my plight and will forever be grateful. Very nice accommodations and, of course, fantastic staff.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business