“Fun decor, ok food”

Rusty Moose Bar and Grill
Ranked #7 of 901 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 5, 2014

We were glad to see this restaurant right next door to our hotel, so walked over. I was afraid it would be a super expensive place, but it is medium-priced. The decor is rustic and lots of fun. The wait staff was attentive, but not overly so. A lot of variety on the menu. The food was good. All in all, worth the walk!

1  Thank Kents19

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Service by was average even though they forgot to bring my 11-yr old son's meal out after serving everyone else (about 15 of us). Food was nothing special. Tasted like pre-made and microwaved. Our group took some pictures outside and when I went back in to ask for some mint I was brushed off by the male Asian manager/host with, "No, we don't have mint"! not with, "I'm sorry we're out". After spending a few hundred dollars in there, that was the reaction I got. Next time, I'll drive further to dine than to go back there.

Adelis2000, Owner at Rusty Moose Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2014

We are sorry to hear of your 1 star experience the other night. It appears we dropped the ball in every aspect of your experience which is quite disappointing. Please understand that had this been brought to management's attention, we would have been more than happy to address any issues during your stay with us. We want to be clear however that we commit to serving our guests only fresh, scratch made food which we will never compromise. Please feel free to call Aaron or Jesse at 509-747-5579 when you get an opportunity.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Have dinner there every time I go to Spokane. Food is superb, some I have not found anywhere else. Very clean and comfortable, nice decor. The staff has always been very friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient. Will continue to go there and always recommend this as as place to go to my friends.

1  Thank Jeanne G
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Earlier this spring, April 2014, my sister and I (at the recommendation of the Days Inn in Airway Heights) tried this restaurant and found it superb! On a return solo trip felt I wanted to eat here again. The food was excellent both times but this 2nd visit was on a Sunday early evening and the place was very full. I was asked if I could help them by being seated in the Lounge/bar area. Like I said the food was great but the atmosphere was definitely not what I was expecting. Music was overly loud with overly loud younger males drinking after a long day/weekend of outdoor sports. As a senior single women this was somewhat out of my comfort zone! If ever back this way again will definitely eat here BUT in the family side of the returant.

1  Thank Ruth R
Reviewed June 26, 2014

This restaurant was a very pleasant surprise..... highway construction made it a little difficult to get into, but definitely worth figuring out..... the decor is excellent, service was great and the food was good, not excellent, but very good...... if I were to comment on something negatively it would be that it was a little pricey, but not overly so......

I actually went there twice on this trip, the first time in the dinning room and with a very small mistake they immediately comped a drink..... the second time was in the lounge, a typical sports bar type arrangement very nice......

I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this restaurant......