“Great Fish Tacos! Great Atmosphere and Service 4.5 stars”

Rusty Moose Bar and Grill
Ranked #9 of 887 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Fish Tacos! Great Atmosphere and Service 4.5 stars”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Airport Hotel Guest this place is close enough to walk to... and well worth the effort. Great decorations and the service was super good. Take a look at the menu and if you like fish... well, for a light dinner. the Mango Fish Tacos were great (though there was no mango- hum - they said was in the sauce). 4.5 Stars

• Visited July 2013

Chino Hills, California
“Nice Meals”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn right next door to The Rusty Moose. We actually ate at the restaurant two nights in a row. The first night I had their Pot Roast. It was delicious and served on a huge portion of mashed potatoes. I ordered a side salad for $2.99. When the salad was placed in front of me, I looked at the person dining with me and asked her where was the salad? It was three pieces of lettuce, a cherry tomato, and some onion. When the server came back, I told him to please take the salad back because the serving didn't equal the $2.99 charge. He agreed with me and said he wouldn't charge me for it. The other individual had the Blackened Salmon and thought it was delicious.

The next night we ate at the bar. We had some appetizers (pot stickers and pulled pork sliders) along with our beers. In addition, my friend had the seared ahi tuna salad and I had the BBQ Brisket. Again, we were pleased with our meals.

If in Spokane and near the airport, I would recommend eating at The Rusty Moose.

• Visited March 2013
Spokane, Washington
“Eat in the BAR”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Love the log,cow hide motif, fireplace excellent food, drink, service, Never been disappointed. Well worth the drive to Hi way 2 from Spokane. Easy access./parking

• Visited May 2013
Albany, Georgia
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

The restaurant had great food and was decorated in a style you would expect for the north west. Also our waiter did a great job dealing with a large group and was very gracious.

Visited June 2013
West Richland
“Pretty good dinner”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Had been to this location when it was Prospectors. Not as good this time. I didn't have utensils and I asked for a fork. They brought a fork but nothing else. Should have asked for the rest of the tools. I retrieved a paper towel from the rest room to use as a napkin. I would still go back.

• Visited June 2013