“Nice Meals”

Rusty Moose Bar and Grill
Ranked #7 of 880 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Chino Hills, California
“Nice Meals”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

Stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn right next door to The Rusty Moose. We actually ate at the restaurant two nights in a row. The first night I had their Pot Roast. It was delicious and served on a huge portion of mashed potatoes. I ordered a side salad for $2.99. When the salad was placed in front of me, I looked at the person dining with me and asked her where was the salad? It was three pieces of lettuce, a cherry tomato, and some onion. When the server came back, I told him to please take the salad back because the serving didn't equal the $2.99 charge. He agreed with me and said he wouldn't charge me for it. The other individual had the Blackened Salmon and thought it was delicious.

The next night we ate at the bar. We had some appetizers (pot stickers and pulled pork sliders) along with our beers. In addition, my friend had the seared ahi tuna salad and I had the BBQ Brisket. Again, we were pleased with our meals.

If in Spokane and near the airport, I would recommend eating at The Rusty Moose.

• Visited March 2013

Spokane, Washington
“Eat in the BAR”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

Love the log,cow hide motif, fireplace excellent food, drink, service, Never been disappointed. Well worth the drive to Hi way 2 from Spokane. Easy access./parking

• Visited May 2013
Albany, Georgia
“Great atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

The restaurant had great food and was decorated in a style you would expect for the north west. Also our waiter did a great job dealing with a large group and was very gracious.

Visited June 2013
West Richland
“Pretty good dinner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

Had been to this location when it was Prospectors. Not as good this time. I didn't have utensils and I asked for a fork. They brought a fork but nothing else. Should have asked for the rest of the tools. I retrieved a paper towel from the rest room to use as a napkin. I would still go back.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank SergeantSniper
REPUBLIC
“Pretty good for a chain”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

The Moose theme is a little over the top, bit the food and service were solid values. I enjoyed the Thai shrimp wrap and my lips are still on fire! Substituted the French Onion soup for $1.49 and that made the meal just the right portion. Easy restaurant for kids, families, and couples. Hobby had the lamb burger and said it was good and filling. Would come back again.

• Visited June 2013