“So so”

Rusty Moose Bar and Grill
Ranked #7 of 880 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
“So so”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I've eaten here several times and it's always just so so, the food is nothing special and often arrives cold, or your order is messed up. The service is also poor. The decor is rustic and entertaining. Their steaks are over-priced and very fatty, their house burger with bacon and cheese is a pretty safe choice. The best thing is their hidden lounge we usually go straight to this secret room, they offer half priced appetizers and drink specials, it's still easy to drop $100 on happy hour. Definitely not my first choice in Airway Heights!

• Visited December 2012

Kelowna
“Waitress's wake up.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Went to this restaurant on a recommend and found the grub was good, Pricey but quanitity and quality was good. Problem being my wife's meal came ten minutes before mine. She had the salmon and I had roast beef. When the dinner arrived the waitress send mine was a minute or two behind, I told my wife to go ahead and eat. Mine arrived very late and my wife was done hers. The waitress apologized but offered nothing even though we shared a dessert.
I let her know we were not pleased. I suggest they be honest, Sir I forgot to order your dinner do you wish me to cancel it?

• Visited January 2013
Spokane, Washington
“it was okay food was so so abite overpriced for what it is”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

it was okay food was so so abite overpriced for what it is service was average had to ask to fill water glass

BC
“Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

The food at the Rusty Moose is great. My family of four had four different dishes and all said it was delicious.If I had one complaint it would be that the wine list does not have all of their selections updated and the red that our server recommended was $8/glass (the stemless glass was delivered with no more that 3 ounces) which in my opinion is VERY pricey. I would happily go back but skip the wine and order water.

Visited December 2012
“I Love The Decor”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

The place is like a log cabin inside with fireplaces. Very nice but the food is just fair. I've been there plenty of times because it's on my way to family reunions:( The service is also fair.

• Visited August 2012