“Nice and relaxing”

Twigs Bistro and Martini Bar - South Hill
Reserve with OpenTable
Twigs Bistro and Martini Bar - South Hill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #339 of 887 Restaurants in Spokane
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: E 44th Ave.
missoula
“Nice and relaxing”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

stayed with some friends in Spokane and they live right by Twigs, we went over for a night cap. we had a appitizer and some drinks. nice place the staff is very friendly.
the menu looked good. will have to try them for dinner the next time we go over

• Visited May 2012

Spokane, Washington
“2 for 22 good deal”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Their 2 salads and 2 entrees for $22 is a good deal. The menu is limited but what we had very good. Only complaint was that their signature martini tasted watered down.

• Visited April 2012
Amy W, Manager at Twigs Bistro and Martini Bar - South Hill, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
We are so happy that you enjoyed our last promotion, and make sure to keep an eye out for our next one expected sometime this fall. In the meantime check out our daily happy hour specials or Martini Monday for $2 off signature martinis all day long.
Spokane, Washington
“Food good, service bad”
Reviewed March 24, 2012

Tonight we had another night of horrible service at Twigs. Food was great which is why we continue to come back, but tonight my husband said it was the last straw and we will never dine here again. Our server never brought us water after multiple requests. After she never asked if we wanted more beers, we requested more when we were nearly done with our food. Someone else brought the food and she never checked to make sure it was correct and okay. We handed her our plates so she would clear them and then did not come back until we asked for our check. She did not ask if we wanted anything else and then acted irritated with us when my husband expressed concern that things were taking so long. Our frustration is compounded by the fact that we have had bad service at both the downtown location and the South Hill location on multiple occasions. My husband already refuses to entertain business clients here because he never knows what kind of service he will get. On only one occasion did the server and manager properly remedy the negative experience (South Hill). We are not alone in our experiences. We have discussed this on multiple occasions with other friends and they agree that the service is unpredictable.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank KariMyann
Spokane, Washington, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unbelievable”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Tonight my wife and I dined at the Twigs on south regal. My mother gave me a $100 gift card for christmas. The bill was 40$ so I gave the waitress the carda and she said tha thier computers crashed last night and we could not us the card. I asked to speak with the manager and he said pay cash or credit card because it was not their fault, the car was not any good. I told him that was rediculas and that it was not my fault. He said tough!!!
I paid cash and left. My wife and I eat at Twig's 2 to 3 times a month and never have had any problems but we will never eat in another Twigs and will tell all of our friends to do the same.

• Visited March 2012
Defiance, Missouri
“Good Martini Bar, Piquant Foodie Selections as well!”
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Nice establishment for a mall outlot, excellent extensive martini selection, great service, excellent foodie oriented menu, many tastes and varied flavors, you will enjoy.

• Visited February 2012

Been to Twigs Bistro and Martini Bar - South Hill? Share your experiences!