“DIRTY ROOM”

Ranked #40 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
spokane,wa
“DIRTY ROOM”
Reviewed September 5, 2011

Dirty Room, big spot in rug as soon as we enter the room, also room look like it had not been vacuum.We had stayed here before but not again. I will send another $50.00 and stay someplace were it is clean!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Trail, Canada
Reviewed September 1, 2011

Needed a clean, well priced hotel. Thats exactly what I got, it is in a nice setting with a great courtyard, outdoor pool.. nice views. Comfortable beds. Very friendly service.

Only things I didn't like was no fridge or microwave in the room, and the tv is small (didn't bother me because we didn't stay long enough to need it). The breakfast started serving at 6 a.m and the room was too small for all the guests to be able to sit comfortably. But it served its purpose :)

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed August 19, 2011

I've stayed here several times over there - through several different name changes. I think it has actually gotten better in the last year or so.

But, that said...unless you are doing their 'park and fly' package - which is a great deal, then I'd go elsewhere.

Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
Bremerton, Washington
Reviewed August 15, 2011

The bed was, at the very least, clean. Everything else was dirty. I told my boyfriend not to touch anything and leave his shoes on. The chairs were so dirty we had to cover them with towels so we could sit down. The carpets were gross as well as the walls. I don't think the place had been cleaned in years. We booked two nights but cancelled the second after we had been there only half an hour. We would have exited the same night but it was already late and we had a long trip. The next night we moved to another hotel. The TV was archaic and would hardly get a picture. The free internet was as bad.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Spokane hotels

Tacoma, Washington
Reviewed August 4, 2011

I was not pleased with this room at all. There were ants and they were eating my cat's food. I would not stay here again nor would I recommend it. However, the staff was really friendly.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
New York
Reviewed July 24, 2011

not a good value and it was old and dirty, at least the room we were given. The inside rooms facing pool seemed OK, but ours was used and abused, pet urine stains on carpets and fleas. GROSS!

Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank NewYorkJubilee
Elkins, West Virginia
Reviewed July 20, 2011

We found a hair in our bed under the sheets, and it was generally a dirty hotel. You felt very dirty the next morning. The breakfast was OK although we did not eat anything. They basically had make your own waffles and some bread. Also, the staff was not at all hospitable. There were no "good morning" or "thank you"'s when we handed in our keys the next morning. There are other hotels near the Spokane Airport and I would advise you to check those out before staying here.

Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends