Holiday Inn Express Spokane Downtown
$124
Doubletree.com
$144
  • Pool
Quality Inn Downtown 4th Avenue(Spokane)(Great Value!)
$78
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Peppertree Airport Inn(Spokane)(Great Value!)
$95
$89
All reviewshi expressmilk and cookiesthe riversmall balconythe breakfast areabreakfast ladythe hotel sitsbeautiful propertyyogurtspokane downtownhighly recommend this hotelriverfront parkparking lotcomfortable bedsfree breakfaststaff was very friendly and helpfuldefinitely stay here again
Reviewed August 16, 2009

My wife and I brought a friend with us so we needed to purchased two rooms, I was strapped for cash because I have two family members in care facilities. The price,service and location were great! I would love to stay again in this hotel. One thing I would change if I could be of an assistance please call me.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
ldivis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Spokane Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2009

Thank you for your comments concerning your stay with us. I am always open to suggestions on how to improve my hotel and our service. I will be contacting you with my phone number; please feel free to call me, or send me your phone number and I will call you. Thank you again for your time!

Reviewed August 10, 2009

Two words- soft and firm- these are the pillow choices- which are labelled. This was the perfect ending to our trip to Glacier National Park. The room was spacious and comfortable, the crib was already set up and the breakfast was terrific- hot eggs, hardboiled eggs, fresh fruit, BACON, hot cinnamon rolls and yogurt were on the menu. The only glitch is limited seating at breakfast time. The location was very convenient to the river, the park and a neat little winery. All at a very reasonable price.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank SonoranNomad

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We are always looking for ways that we can better serve our guests. Your comment about seating the the breakfast bar will certainly be taken into consideration as we plan our lobby and breakfast bar renovation. I know that you have many choices when it comes to lodging. Thank you for choosing us! Come see us again!

Reviewed June 18, 2009

This hotel was great for the business traveler. The hotel and my room were clean and updated, the room had a microwave and small fridge. The breakfast selection was good. The location can't be beat if you need to visit Gonzaga University, and it's across the road from the Spokane River and park, a beautiful place to walk. I must comment on how nice the staff was - particularly Dzanna, who cheerfully takes personal care of the breakfast area and visitors. She remembered that I was disappointed that a yogurt brand available one day wasn't there the next - and specially found and saved some for me the following morning! Thanks for your special attention, Dzanna!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
ldivis, manager at Holiday Inn Express Spokane Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2009

Thank you so much for your comments. We so much appreciate all of our Gonzaga clientele. If there is ever anything we could do better, please let us know.

Reviewed May 20, 2009

My room was clean & the rates were good. You are across the river from downtown Spokane - so it is a 15 min. walk. My hair dryer kept stopping while I was using it & the air conditioner also had to be restarted periodically. The breakfast was okay...but the yogurt came in a big bowl instead of individual containers (I wanted to take some food "to go"). It was a bit noisy...you could hear the folks above you walking. The staff was friendly & helpful.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business

Thank you for your comments. We are always very thankful for any suggestions to make our service or facility better. We will certainly use your comments for reviewing our product and service. I hope you will come back and try us again.

Reviewed March 18, 2009

We would stay here again any day!! It is a very nice place for the price and the breakfast is great! The room was clean and the people were very nice.
We have 3 very young children and there were no problems at all.
We did not see any teens at all... so don't beleive the post above saying it caters to teens.
Great place to stay A+++

Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your comments. We love children of all ages!!! If you every have any issues while staying with us, please let us know before you leave so that we can make it right.