1,366 results
All reviews double tree cookies convention center the river parking garage riverfront park within walking distance bit dated an older hotel corner room business trip centennial trail downtown area outdoor pool spencers shutters inb
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Not much choice for eating and entertainment.
Spencer's very expensive mediocre at best. Jacuzzi tub loud. Long time and noisy draining. It was a working weekend at convention center and skywalk was unavailable. So we had to walk in rain.heater very loud. Seams in carpet coming apart. Needs updating.

Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Mike M, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Spokane City Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your stay here at our hotel. I was sorry to see your comments about dining and apologize for not meeting expectations. We are fortunate to have several restaurants very close to the hotel ranging from Mexican to Italian so if you do return to Spokane we would be happy to help with options. I am also sorry that the connector to the convention center was not open. They usually open it if they have events with guests in our hotel.
Thanks again for your time and I hope you will give us another opportunity to host you in the future.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

What an enjoyable experience from arrival to departure! They defintely make sure you are well taken care of!! Called for additional bath towels and housekeeping arrived so quick that I wasn't expecting them at the door! Great service and friendly attitude!!

Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I recently spent two nights at the Doubletree and found it to be mediocre at best. The heater - A/C unit was brutally noisy. It was so loud it would wake me up every time it turned on at night. There was no refrigerator or safe in the room for me to use. The shower/tub was so slow draining that I was standing in above ankle deep water by the time my shower was through. The caulking was falling out of most joints in the bathroom. The appearance of the building is old and outdated. The steakhouse restaurant was so prohibitively expensive ($35 for a steak) that I walked out of there and went to the great Italian place 3 blocks away (Luigi's). there was no complimentary/continental breakfast either. I get a better experience at a Motel 6 than I did here. I will not be staying here again.

Room tip: Go somewhere else
3  Thank Cory R
Mike M, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Spokane City Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Thank you for staying with us while visiting Spokane. We appreciate your candid review of our property and apologize for the issues you experienced in your room and bathroom and will work to get these areas are repaired. While we still have much more work to do, we have spent nearly $5 million on renovations since 2009. Thank you again for your review - we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

I was in Spokane for work, got in late and had to leave early. The beds were heavenly and the room was quiet. My only complaint about the room is that I was sharing with another woman from work and it would have been nice to have a mirror for makeup and hair that wasn't in the bathroom. We had a nice breakfast in the hotel...the waitress was super and guided us to a good choice! Overall my stay was short but really nice. I would stay there again for sure!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Mike M, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Spokane City Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay here in Spokane. Your experience in Shutters Restaurant for breakfast is no surprise; the breakfast servers and kitchen crew do a fantastic job.
Thanks again and I hope your next trip allows more time to explore our great city.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stayed at the Doubletree in Spokane on our getaway weekend. The room was clean but the bathroom was in definite need of updating. The hotel was with walking distance of everything that we wanted to do and see. I would stay there again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

It was nice to see that you enjoyed your getaway weekend here in Spokane. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and hope to see you on your next getaway.