$110
$93
$140
$125
$102
Quality Inn Downtown 4th Avenue(Spokane)(Great Value!)
$86
  • Breakfast included
$136
$109
Hampton.com
$179
  • Pool
1,320 results
All reviewsdouble treecookiesconvention centerthe riverparking garageriverfront parkwithin walking distancebit datedan older hotelcorner roombusiness tripbreakfast buffetcentennial traildowntown areaoutdoor poolspencersshutters
Reviewed March 13, 2013

The Doubletree is quite central in Spokane, and that makes it super convenient. It has a complimentary shuttle to/from the airport which makes it a good value. Rooms and hotel are ageing (it is an old building), but is maintained as best as possible.

Food at the buffet for breakfast is very cheap and decent. Starbucks and Spencer's in the lobby, with the River Trail behind the hotel.

All in all, a good stay and the staff are great.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Mike M, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Spokane City Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2013

Thank you for sharing your Spokane experience. Your great comments about our staff, location and our restaurants are truly appreciated. My maintenance team will also be happy to see that their hard work does not go unrecognized.
Thanks again and we hope to see you back in Spokane soon.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Stayed 2-nights at Double Tree downtown Spokane. Room was clean, but as I see in some other comments the heating/cooling system needs to operate properly, we could not turn the fan off at all it whirled all night and day..In fact when checking in there was another person that was upset over the heater/cooling system in his room, that he was demanding another room but he liked the view from his first room and was very upset over it. Also the deadbolt in the entry door did not operate properly, when you closed the door you had to turn the handle inside down and then turn the handle outside down in order to hold the dead bolt in while you shut the door from the outside..The coffee maker in the room was so - so did not seem to heat the coffee up to a hot temp. the bathroom was needing a update remodel. The beds seemed newer but to me & my wife were uncomfortable.The location is very good within walking distance to stores and eatries, Service at front desk was friendly and fast check in. I think this Double Tree would be my 2nd chioce or further down the list of hotels when I stay again in Spokane.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay here in Spokane. I do apologize for any inconvenience caused by the heater and the deadbolt and I am sorry that we were not able address them while you were here. Thanks for the great comments about our staff and location and I do hope get the opportunity to see you again.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

This property has excellent downtown location, right next door to the Spokane convention center. Restaurants on main floor & directly across the street. Rooms are spacious & comfortable. I was most impressed with the superb level of customer service at all points of contact. Rooms are a bit pricy -- I was here on a business trip, the room paid for by my employer -- I wouldn't have paid $180 for the room (incl. all fees & taxes) for this room when The Davenport is 2 blocks away & has rooms available for $150.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Mike M, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Spokane City Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Thank you for the great feedback about our hotel and the service we provided. I cannot agree more about our location, downtown out front, river out back the convention center next door. I was also pleased to see that you were able to experience the service my team works so hard to maintain. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Spokane.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Have now been to this property two Februarys in a row. The location is very central, lots of restaurants and pubs withing a short walk and the walk along the river is quite nice. Service in the hotel was great, maybe we will make it 3 years in a row for 2014!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for returning to the hotel and glad to see that you enjoyed another stay. It is also good to see that you were able to take in some of the great nightlife we have just blocks from the hotel. Thanks again and we would love to see you back in 2014.

Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

the property just seems dated, worn and bland. The bathrooms were uninspired but the bed was very comfortable. Location is convenient. Service was reasonable. higher floor rooms facing the river have lovely views. Overall, not an unpleasant stay, just sort of average. Depending on what rate you get this property at, I'd say it's a reasonably good deal if you can get it for under $100 a night after tax. Less so if you're paying more than that.

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank Alch461

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your recent stay here at our hotel. I was sorry to see that we did not exceed your expectations, which of course is our ultimate goal. We take great pride in our service delivery so I do apologize for not hitting the mark. I appreciate the comments about our location and the great views of the park and river. Thanks again and I do hope you give us a try on your next trip to Spokane.