“Beware their bait and switch!” 3 of 5 stars

Ramada at Spokane Airport
Ranked #23 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
GreenLeadersSilver level
roblin
“Beware their bait and switch!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

These guys really really ripped us off. We called from 3 hours away to see if they could accommodate our family that night . They said they had a suite that would. So I went ahead to book it, and it had magically disappeared. But they could do adjoining rooms for so much. It was a little more than we could afford, so she offered me a discount on the second room. Then she found out we wanted to park n fly, and that raised the room rate again. We booked and headed for the motel. When we checked in, some really grouchy lady was at the desk and she claimed she couldn't "find" our reservation. So she gave us a "deal" that was ten $ more than what we had booked for. We left for an early flight, and when we were through security, i checked the receipt, and we had been charged FULL RATE FOR BOTH ROOMS. PLUS PARKING.
Do your best not to give these guys your credit card number. I didnt need to pay someone that kind of money to grouch and snap; i'll do it myself for free! Plus the rooms are nothing great. Just your basic, everyday cheapie ramada.

• Stayed June 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars
      Location
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 2 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Spokane, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Very friendly staff, but I had to have help to get my luggage to our room as I was only traveling with my young son. The ramp from the front desk to our room was real steep and when we reached the end of the hallway, there was a very short and steep drop down. When I called the desk the next morning for the shuttle to the airport, I was told to meet it our front by the front desk. When I explained there was no way I could get our luggage and my son up there with me in my manual wheelchair, I was told they could meet us out the door near our room. This is the second time staying there, the first time, we had a room that was away from the front desk and I was in a power wheelchair so the ramp and most anything else was not a problem, but with a manual wheelchair, the hotel can prove to be challenging.

Room Tip: Get rooms away from the main building if you are in a wheelchair, as outside entrances/exits are mor...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
1 Thank Sandyloam64
D V, General Manager at Ramada at Spokane Airport, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Thank you for staying with us once again. Please know that we are always willing to assist any guest that may need it and want to make sure all our guests are comfortable and have the conveniences that they need.
We hope you'll be back again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Spokane
Wingate by Wyndham Spokane Airport
Hampton Inn Spokane
#1 of 46 in Spokane
4.5 of 5 stars 606 reviews
Days Inn & Suites Spokane Airport Airway Heights

Been to Ramada at Spokane Airport? Share your experiences!