“Great stay”

Ramada at Spokane Airport
Ranked #20 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I stayed here with a group of friends for New Years. We chose the Ramada because we knew it had a shuttle service to Northern Quest Casino. We enjoyed everything about our stay. The rooms were clean, and the staff was friendly. The shuttle driver,Colton, did an excellent job. He got us quickly and safely to the casino, and when we called to be picked up, he showed up just as quickly. I would definitely consider the Ramada if you plan on making a trip to the area.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
D V, General Manager at Ramada at Spokane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Happy New Year!
Thank you for bringing in the New Year with us. We are happy to provide out shuttle service to areas close to the hotel and we think Colton is a great employee as well. You can be sure I will pass your nice comments along to both Colton and his supervisor.
We hope you won't wait until next New Years to visit us.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,079)

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I booked here because it was close to the airport. Nothing fancy, decor was a bit dated but rooms were okay and the location was good (next to airport). Overall decent. I didn't have a chance to try the waterpark during my stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
D V, General Manager at Ramada at Spokane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts - we appreicate you staying with us and hope that during a future visit you will be able to visit our water slide and pool area.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

We went here for Christmas night for something different for the kids. First of all we rushed down to the "water park". Everyone excited. but the thing was close. which when I made my reservation I specifically asked if it would be open. they said yes. After we got over that. which im still not over. We went to the restaurants bar for a drink. Took 15 minutes to get acknowledged. When we finally did it was with a scowl!! To top it off the rooms are disgusting ad dirty. Never will stay here again!!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
D V, General Manager at Ramada at Spokane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

As per my email sent to you last week after we learned of your inconveniences we have sent you a certificate for a complimentary future visit. I again apologize, however our water slide is never open on Christmas Day. Again, please know that I did speak with both my Lounge Manager and Exec. Head housekeeper regarding your comments. They both assure me that steps have been taken to prevent this type of service from occurring in the future.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

I messed up and booked the wrong Ramada/Spokane. Thomas the Front Desk Manager totally bailed me out of trouble! He was incredibly kind and patient while we worked things out, including being put on hold for an awful long time on my behalf. He then gave me an incredible room and was just an awesome guy. The room was clean and terrific. We had a great nights sleep and I would recommend this hotel to anyone especially if you're going to/from the Spokane Airport.
Thanks again the the ladies at the front desk too. I really can't say enough good things about my experience. We even had a really nice dinner on site at the restaurant. Thanks!

Dear Canadian Guest,
Thank you for your kind words regarding both staff and property. We appreciate you staying with us and that you took the time to share your experience with others. We always train for great guest service and to hear that is happening is always positive. We hope to see you again soon.
Denise Vickerman

Reviewed December 19, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
D V, General Manager at Ramada at Spokane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
D V, General Manager at Ramada at Spokane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012