“Walking distance from Spokane Airport”

Ramada at Spokane Airport
Ranked #20 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Quiet, older hotel within easy walking distance of the Spokane Airport (even while dragging several pieces of luggage on a cold frosty evening).

It wasn't super fancy, or brand new but the room was comfortable, clean and the staff were very pleasant. It was all we wanted in an overnight stay. Restaurant on the premises was good for breakfast too.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
D V, General Manager at Ramada at Spokane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Dear California Traveler,
Thank you for staying with us and finding that yes we are only about 100 steps from Spokane Airport or our friendly free shuttle takes about 3 minutes to pick you up or take you to the Airport. We hope that you will return soon so you may enjoy another meal in our full service restaurant.
Denise Vickerman

Write a ReviewReviews (2,055)

Reviewed December 6, 2012

The Ramada is an excellent venue for meetings of all sizes. The staff is extraordinarily helpful and accommodating, the food is excellent, and the room set up is always very nicely done and festive. Our Chamber of Commerce holds several events at this venue each year...from evening galas, to breakfast meetings for 100, to legislative luncheons, and even a poolside reception. We have also held smaller meetings in Remingtons. We highly recommend the Ramada.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
D V, General Manager at Ramada at Spokane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2012

Thank you to the West Plains Chamber for these great words to share with others that may be looking for a meeting venue. We are happy that we can "make it work" for whatever event you may need us to accommodate and enjoy being inventive with your planning team. You can be sure that I shall share your comments with the entire Team at the Ramada. We will be waiting for your next event!
Cordially,

Reviewed December 4, 2012

I pick this hotel because it is close to the GEG airport. It is a bonus that it is clean and most of the time quiet. I have been doing this same trip for 20+ years and stay here the night before we fly home because it is always an early morning flight

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Loyal Guest,
First of all let me thank you for your continued patronage all these years. We always enjoy seing familiar faces come through the hotel. Your support is truly appreciated by our entire team. Thank you for your kind words and we can't wait to see you again - soon we hope.
Most Sincerely,

Reviewed December 3, 2012

A stay at this hotel is memorable for all the GOOD reasons: friendly, accommodating staff, clean and comfortable rooms, great location, and reasonable ratesl. The sales manager, Jean Berg is truly EXCEPTIONAL and should be recognized for her outstanding service, knowledge of the property, and loyalty to the company. Her staff love her as does anyone who has ongoing contact with her.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
D V, General Manager at Ramada at Spokane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

We so appreciate your wonderful words regarding our hotel and were happy to hear that you worked with one of our long-time Managers, Jean Berg. You are correct in that Jean is a loyal and outstanding employee who we certainly value. You can be sure that I shared your nice comments with Jean immediately. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with others and we look foward to having you at the Ramada at Spokane Airport again in the near future.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

My experiences with the Ramada brand have really been hit and miss, but this property, conveniently located just off the Spokane Airport, is perhaps the finest Ramada I have ever stayed at! What really stood out was the staff - very presentable, professional and friendly. My room was basic and comfortable, the restaurant/bar attractive and affordable with good food and drink. I would not hesitate to stay here again - indeed, I would look forward to it!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business

Dear Alaska Traveler,
Thank you for choosing a Ramada when traveling through Spokane and for letting others know that we are one of the finest you have stayed at. We take pride in exceeding our guests expectations and always enjoy hearing that we have done that. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with others and we hope to see you again soon.

A Wyndham traveler
COEUR D ALENE
2010
Reviewed November 28, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
D V, General Manager at Ramada at Spokane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Reviewed November 28, 2012

We came here after having a disastrous check in and immediate check out from the Econo Lodge Spokane.

I want to note, I was not in the best state on arrival. I was travelling alone with a 6 year old, and had had just had an event at the Econo lodge.

The Male Manager who was at the desk when I arrived was AMAZING. He set us up in one of their rooms that has a pool inside the room (see pictures). It all started with us walking into the hotel, and me asking him if he had any availability. He then said "Do you have a reservation with us" and I broke down..I was stressed from the trip and the last hotel, we hadn't eaten since lunch (it was about 7-8pm at this time) and I just wanted to settle in.

He listened to me, let me finish my entire story, and then the first words out of his mouth were "Don't worry, we will get you a room". He then looked at the other front desk lady and asked her to cover the desk, and asked my daughter and I to follow him. He said he had something to show us.

We hadn't even discussed price or length of stay at this point.

He took us to one of the rooms that has a private pool within the room, and said "this is what I am going to do for you. This room is yours. How long were you planning on staying in Spokane?" I told him. He then asked "What were you going to be paying at the Econo Lodge?" I told him. He then said "You have this room for your entire stay, for the price you were going to pay there".

WOW...*Big Grins*

We all then proceeded back to the front desk to get us Registered (which took less than 5 minutes).

This was an amazing person who made the trip for us. Kudos to you Male Manager!

As for the hotel, It was clean, and quiet. Not overly updated, but it had everything and more than we needed. The restaurant was good, the grounds were pretty, parking was easily accessible, and Pools were a blast (They even had a life guard!).

All together, this is a great hotel, and it is under great Management. I suggest it 100%.

Room Tip: I am sure all of the rooms are great.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank CDNXplorer

Dear Ms. Cassandra,
We are so glad you found us and that we were able to help you with your accommodations and turn a bad day into a great evening for you. Our private pool suites are sure to make anyone smile and enjoy themselves. We pride ourselves on great customer care and are happy to hear that you experienced that first hand by my Front Desk Manager. I shared your kind comments with him as well as our entire team at the Ramada.
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with other travelers and we look foward to seeing you again soon.
Cordially,