“Perfect !!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersSilver level
Bonners Ferry, Idaho
“Perfect !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

Everyone was nice, front desk, Resturaent, all the people.
The room was great, and clean.
The location was very conveineant to the airport. Excellant food and service, I especially enjoyed the room service. The bar personell were very freindly in a profesonal way. I enfoyed the weight room. This hotel would be very accomodating for families. There is a water slide indoors at the pool, and all around family freindly..

I will return :)

Room Tip: Higher floors have less A/C unit noise" Corner suites are large and sunny" •"Rooms o...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Randy H
D V, General Manager at Ramada at Spokane Airport, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
Thank you for being able to visit so many of our hotel's amenities and for telling others about them. We look forward to your return visit.
Denise Vickerman

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
BURBANK
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

I was skeptical about this hotel after reading the online reviews. After checking-in and viewing the room I found it clean and tastfully appointed. Had a good selection of pillows so you had a good chance of finding one that worked.
For those using the Spokane airport I wouldn't hesisate to recommend this hotel.

Only faults I took were that whom ever did the remodel job didn't do a very good job with the wallpaper....it was already coming apart in several locations and the sealant in the bathroom was apparently done by 1st graders.
Bathroom lighting was poor.

1 Thank steven f
We hope all travelers in and out of the Spokane Airport will follow your advice and use us for their stay prior to an early morning flight or when flying in. Our full service hotel can provide whatever the traveler may need.
CLARKSTON
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

Forr the amont I paid for two nights I was extrememly unhappy because kids were running and playing in the halls. I had to go to the front desk concerning this matter. The person staying above me I could hear walking across the floor and sounded like they were doing jumping jacks. When I brougt to the attention of the front desk they said they would send a bellman to take care of it but nothing was done. Then the kids were rapping on windows (I was on the first floor). Then when they took a shower at midnight it sounded like a freight train going through. The manager said he couldn't control noise when I confronted him about the issue when I left. I stayed there a year before and paid less and never had the problem. I still do not see where they remodeled to incrase the price. I will not stay there again or recommend it for the price they charge. I felt they should have given me a reduced price since I complained more then once. Bath tub water would not shut off maintenance had to fix and bed side lamp switch did not work and I reported this.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

We too find it disappointing when others in the hotel are not considerate of other guests. We try our best through our security and staff to control these issues. It was unclear whether you has asked to change rooms to a location that may have been a bit quieter; please know we would always try to accommodate any guest that may have noise or any type of maintenance issue.
As you stated, your first visit was pleasant, so we hope you will not let this most recent visit tarnish your feelings about our property. Rather we hope you will visit again so we may resintate your faith in our hotel.
Trail, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

Clean quiet, right near airport, staff was nice, pool/waterslide looked great for kids next time we come down, had a 20% discount with e card when I booked on line got to hotel and changed my stay from reg stay to pak and fly and lost my discount? not a deal breaker but would have been nice to get discount! restaurant staff was great and food was excellent! Pillows are thick!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Glad you found us and that you were happy with our amenities. Please know for extended parking we do have policies we must follow. It's always best to call us direct for the Park & Fly Package to make sure one is available, especially over the winter months, and to get everything you need during your visit.
See you again soon!
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

Me and my husband stayed 4 nights as we are relocated to Spokane. My mother-in-law booked it for us so we had no idea what we were getting. She had requested a king bed for us. When we arrived at our room we were shocked that how nice the hotel was. Great staff. Great food. I read other reviews and quite honestly we had nothing to say bad about this hotel. Maybe they had a bad experience but I can tell you we were completely satisfied with everything especially the hot tub. We had to run all over town looking at property and it was nice to come back to that. I would for sure recommend this hotel to anyone coming into Spokane. Being so close to airport just tops it all off. To all the staff... Thanks so much for a comfortable stay here it made our trip so much more of a pleasure then a headache..... David and Treva Helton

2 Thank Treva H
D V, General Manager at Ramada at Spokane Airport, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Dear Mr. and Mrs. Helton,
We so appreciate your outstanding review of our hotel and you can be sure that I have shared this with the entire Team and the Ramada at Spokane Airport. I do hope your time in Spokane was successful and that we will see you again soon.
Most Sincerely,
WENATCHEE
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

My stay in the hotel had some good bug overall on the sad side due to service. First off the staff in the check in and restaurant was excellent. The meal I had was not so great took almost 1.5 hours to get mine while my kids hit there's in 3 different servings. Food was not completely satisfying. My steak and potatoes were more on the cool side with no flavor and my daughters pizza was still dowey. I spoke to Thomas and Amy and they were going to apply the $91.91 dinner bill and credit it back onto the hotel stay and credit my visa the difference. I get online and see that they are taking $111.00 out of my account. Not too happy about that

• 2 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank Curtis G
D V, General Manager at Ramada at Spokane Airport, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Dear Mr. G.,
I know that you just recently spokee with someone here at the hotel and it was explained what is happening and the delay in charges-vs- credits- vs-authorizations to your charge card. As you know we did issue a credit for the inconvenience you experienced with the restaurant food. Unfortunatley when any transactions happen there is a delay (sometimes up to 7 business days) in seeing any corrected charges come through as well as authoizations dropped.
I hope you will not let this challenge prevent you from staying with us in the future as I know you are a loyal repeat guest.
Please feel free to contact me directly should you have any resulting issues.
Coeur d'Alene, ID
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

We're flown out of many International Airports around the world and often stay at a hotel overnight prior to our flight. The Ramada Spokane Airport is the only hotel we've found where you can actually walk across to the airport! We love that feature. Add to that, the friendly and helpful staff and comfortable beds and you really cannot beat this hotel. The new TVs are icing on the cake. When flying out of Spokane International The Ramada Spokane Airport is THE ONLY place we'll stay.

Room Tip: A stay here is a wonderful way to start a cruise =))
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
D V, General Manager at Ramada at Spokane Airport, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for another great review. We are so pleased that you find us perfect for your need when flying out and that our staff make it more enjoyable. We hope when others read your review they too will find us the only place to stay when flying out. We look forward to your next visit.
Most Sincerely,
Denise Vickerman
Also consider these accommodations in or near Spokane
Wingate by Wyndham Spokane Airport
BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Airport Inn
Hampton Inn Spokane
Hampton Inn Spokane
#1 of 46 in Spokane
Hilton Garden Inn Spokane Airport
Holiday Inn Spokane Airport
Days Inn & Suites Spokane Airport Airway Heights

Been to Ramada at Spokane Airport? Share your experiences!