“Very helpfu.”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Colton, Washington, United States
“Very helpfu.”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Although I stayed only one night (REALLY early flight out-country the next morning) I had a positive experience. Additionally, I accidently left my camera in the room, called later in the day to ask about it, and was told that housekeeping would be informed. The person from housekeeping called and left a message for me the next day that the camera had been found and if I wanted they could ship it to me. I called in reply to tell them that I would pick it up when I came back in-country. It was at the desk when I returned. Thanks!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
D V, General Manager at Ramada at Spokane Airport, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
Dear Guest,
I am most pleased to learn that we were able to locate your camera and get it back to you. Thank you for visiting us and we do hope that on your next visit you can spend some time enjoying some of the hotel's amenities.
Denise Vickerman

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (132)
Eureka, CA
Reviewed June 26, 2012

We arrived here after traveling 13 hours in the car. They accept pets, which was one of the primary reasons we choose to stay here. The used shampoo and bar of soap was still in the bathroom and there was a bottle of muscle milk still in the fridge, so we did not feel like the room was cleaned thoroughly.

We requested a roll away bed, which was brought up promptly. The hotel grounds were very nice and the pool area was great. They have a pool, wading pool, hot tub and a smaller pool that has a slide. The kids really liked the slide. There was no additional fee to use the pool.

The main reason I am giving a 2 star rating is because the room was expensive and it was not clean. Also, the door keys did not work well, so it took quite a few tries to get in the room. I saw other guests having the same issue.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Ramada at Spokane Airport, responded to this review, June 27, 2012
Dear Guest,
I am as disappointed as you to here that your room sounds like it was not finished during the cleaning process. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience and know that this is never our standard. I spoke immediately with my Exec. Head Housekeeper and she has assured me steps have been taken to prevent all rooms to be finishing properly.
I was happy to leave that you enjoyed our pools and the water slide and that when requested you received the extras you needed.
Please allow us another opportunity in the future to be of service to you so we may reinstate your faith in our hotel.
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Things looked good about this hotel on the surface. Clean, comfy beds, nice pool...But I have never stayed anywhere as horribly loud. The problem seemed to be structural. We were in building B, and every step that someone took above us sounded like someone was jumping up and down on a piece of squeaky metal. It was like being in a tin can and having someone marching up and down on top of you. I really can't even adequately express how bad it was. I was convinced the ceiling must be about an inch thick and made of metal. I was beyond disappointed--it was impossible to get and keep my kids asleep with the noise let alone get myself to sleep. Inexcusable. I can only guess other buildings must be better, otherwise I can't imagine how it got such good reviews.

Dear Seattle Traveler,
Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience you encountered. It is indeed disturbing to myself also when other guests are not respectful of those around them. It was unclear by your comments if you contacted the front desk for assistance with this problem as we certainly could have been some help.
We do get comments on the quietness of our hotel so please know a comment such as yours is not common.
I hope you will allow us another opportunity to be of service to you.
Portsmouth
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Rooms are very large and comfortable. There was no audible noise from the airport. The first room we were assigned had the used soap and a half full shampoo in the shower. In addition the comment card from the previous guest was still in the room. The noise from people in the room above us was not tolerable. The ceiling squeeked when they walked and it sounded like a very heavy person was walking around. We requested a room change and the room we got was very good and clean. The squeeking from upstairs was still present but at a much lower level and was tolerable and did not interfere with our sleep. The pool area was great - clean and towels provided. Laundry was available.
The restaurant was very nice and food was good. The staff (especially the front desk) were great. Very nice, efficient and friendly. This hotel is right across from the airport and runs a shuttle from 4 AM. We walked over to the airport on the morning of our flight and there are good sidewalks and it is very close. We stayed here 2 nights and would stay again but would request a 2nd floor room.

Room Tip: 2nd floor rooms would not have the noise above like the first floor rooms do.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
, General Manager at Ramada at Spokane Airport, responded to this review, June 24, 2012
Der New Hampshire Traveler,
Thank you for selecting our hotel during your travels and moreover thank you for taking the time to send in such a nice review. I do apologize that the first room you received was not properly cleaned as that is certainly never our standard. However, I was happy to read that the 2nd room was to your liking and comfortable.
So happy to learn that you were able to use our pool facilities and guest laundry also. Our entire team take great pride in their hotel and you can be sure that I shall pass along your nice comments to them also.
We look forward to your future visits and that 2nd floor room will be waiting!
Springdale, Utah
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I got in late on a monday night. The staff at the bar was extremely nice. The bar tender working was shutting down. But she made sure I was takin care of sending me with some drinks to my room. The next day I went in and there was another very friendly bartender. Even willing to help out with a drunk that wouldnt leave me alone. If I ever come back to spokane I will definately stay here again.

Room Tip: Waterpark is in the second building.
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your nice comments regarding your most recent visit with us. I am so happy to learn that you were able to take advantage of our friendly service. When the occasion should arise we look forward to seeing you at our hotel again.
Reviewed June 11, 2012

This was my ninth stay in three years at this hotel. Every time it's been a comfortable, quiet and pleasurable stay. The staff are always helpful, the restaurant has been accommodating when checking in late and the selection and quality of the food has been great. The proximity of the hotel to the airport is perfect.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
D V, General Manager at Ramada at Spokane Airport, responded to this review, June 12, 2012
Dear Loyal Guest,
Thank you for taking time to share your experience with others, and moreover we certainly appreciate you being one of our loyal guests. We look forward to your continued patronage and most especially to you next visit.
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed June 7, 2012

We booked this room on Priceline and got a great price. It was located perfectly for our trip to the Spokane Festival of Speed. We had an issue with the room and it was dealt with promptly and professionally. There is a chlorine smell in the halls from the pools, but not in the rooms. We never heard an airplane during our 3 day stay which was amazing since the hotel is right on the airport. When we checked in, the staff told us to call directly to the hotel when we want to book a room and they would match the online pricing. We plan to stay here on our next trip to Spokane.

Room Tip: The second floor is much quieter and farther from the pool is better.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Bob P
D V, General Manager at Ramada at Spokane Airport, responded to this review, June 8, 2012
Dear Mr. Bob P.,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review about your recent stay at our hotel. We are happy that you found our hotel convenient and what you needed for your recent visit to Spokane. Moreover especially glad to know that you were pleased with the manner in which your room issue was resolved and that you'll be back. Both of those factors are certainly important to all of us at the Ramada.
I look forward to working with you for next year's visit to the area, or any time sooner that you may be in the Spokane area.
Denise Vickerman
Also consider these accommodations in or near Spokane
Wingate by Wyndham Spokane Airport
Hampton Inn Spokane
Hampton Inn Spokane
#3 of 46 in Spokane
Best Western Plus Peppertree Airport Inn
Days Inn & Suites Spokane Airport Airway Heights
Hilton Garden Inn Spokane Airport
Holiday Inn Spokane Airport

Been to Ramada at Spokane Airport? Share your experiences!