“An airport gem”

Ramada at Spokane Airport
Ranked #20 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed October 10, 2011

You can not beat the location of this hotel if you have an early morning flight. What gave this hotel an excellent rating for me was the friendly, helpful staff. I used to be a hotel manager and I was impressed at the happy smiling faces. We went the the bar to watch the packers game and the bartender was great getting the game on and the fish and chips were spot on. I guess I would recommend getting a room away from the pool area to avoid the dampness and noise. Our room was not 5-star, but that was not expected. It was clean and the beds were comfy. We will stay here again whenever needed.

Room Tip: Book room away from pool area
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
D V, General Manager at Ramada at Spokane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2011

Dear Ms. Durgan
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent visit to our hotel. We at the Airport Ramada take pride in providing great guest service and when we can do that and impress a former hotel manager it proves we are doing the right things. You can be sure I will share your comments with the entire Ramada team. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Sincerley,

There are newer reviews for Ramada at Spokane Airport

Reviewed October 10, 2011

I have stayed with the Ramada Spokane Airport Inn for several years and have never been displeased about anything. the quality of check in, comfortable a clean rooms,personal services and dining facilities are outstanding for a 3 star hotel.Being that I travel from Hawaii to Washington State several times a year, I have made many wonderful friends at the Ramada Spokane Airport Inn and in Spokane...I stay there on my drive to British Columbia to see my family as well as business trips. I highly recommend staying at this hotel...not just for the warm small city hospitality but the great convenience of having the airport right at your back door...Aloha to all and a special thank you too the Ramada Spokane Airport Inn...see you at Christmas! Aloha, Faith Tyler

Room Tip: Every room I have stayed in were clean and comfortable! I choose a room on a lower floor closer to t...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo

Dear Ms. Faith,
Thank you for taking your time to let others know about our hotel. We so enjoy having you as one of our friends and look forward to your visits. You can be sure that I will share your comments with the entire Team here and I we wil see you around the holidays.

Reviewed September 26, 2011

This hotel was selected solely on the criteria that it was closest to the airport. We had a late arrival at Spokane Airport and we just wanted to get to sleep. The van picked us up after our baggage was claimed and we called them. Only took a few minutes. The driver dumped us and our big bags off outside the side door at 11:30 pm with two more double doors to haul bags through to check in. The lady who checked us in was not much interested in niceties but was efficient. The room was perfect. We fell asleep immediately in the comfortable beds.
On our exit from the area we stayed there again. The staff this time was everything we could hope for. Everyone was nice all the way around and happy to help. There is a computer in the lobby for printing boarding passes or internet, no charge.
They have an indoor "waterpark" that consists of a big tubular slide, a hot tub, and one other small pool. We used the hot tub and it felt great. The kids very clearly LOVED the slide, and respected the lifeguard on staff. This is a good hotel if you need to stage at the airport before or after your trip.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2011

We stayed here off a Priceline bid and I have to say this was the worst place ever. They say "no smoking" facility! My room smelled so bad and when I asked if there was a another room, they did not repond right away and then I quickly reminded them they were not "full" and I wanted a smoke-free room. Then I went to plug in my phone to a wall, I had to pull the bed away in order to plug it in to find the "box spring" was filthy! Just dirty behind the night stand too! GROSS ME OUT! Never never again!

Room Tip: don't go here!
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
D V, General Manager at Ramada at Spokane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2011

We at the Airport Ramada take pride in providing great guest service and when this is not the case I certainly appreciate hearing about it. We have been a completely non smoking facility for the past four years, so it is a confusing to learn that you felt your room was a smoking room. It was difficult to tell from your comments if you asked to speak to anyone about your concerns with the room, however, please know that we will always try our very best to make all our guests happy.
D Vickerman

Reviewed September 17, 2011

stayed at the location because we had a early flight out at 6 a.m , room was very large and clean furniture in room wasnt worn out looked new had all the little extras in room that we all like

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
D V, General Manager at Ramada at Spokane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2011

Glad you stayed with us! Thank you for letting others know about our hotel and some of our amenities. For those early morning flights staying with us the night before takes some of the stress out of flying, especially when you can get a great meal in Remington's either the night before or for breakfast. We look forward to your next visit.
Most Sincerely,

Reviewed September 15, 2011

Nice clean room close to airport. Good for seniors taking aarp rates.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple

Glad that you found us and we are happy to honor senior rates. Thank you for letting others know too! Look forward to seeing you next time you are in Spokane.
Sincerely

Reviewed August 29, 2011

We were finishing up a vacation to Glacier National Park, and needed to spend a night before flying back to Virginia. In addition, I hoped to see a cousin, who lives in the Spokane area, and who I hadn't seen in many years. It all worked out, thanks to your convenient and well-appointed facilities. Thanks for being there!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
GMAirportRamada, General Manager at Ramada at Spokane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2011

So glad we had what you needed for the end of your vacation as well as your family reunion! And thanks so much for sharing! Please keep us in mind when visiting the Spokane area again. Whatever you may need...we'll be happy to help with.
Most Sincerely,