Ramada North Spokane
$130
$90
$76
BestWestern.com
All reviewshospital ratenorth spokanean older hotelbreakfast roomcold cerealwaffleswould definitely stay here againenjoyed my staylarge roomroom was clean and comfortablepleasant stayfridge and microwavecomplimentary breakfastsaunadivisioncostcosurgery
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel several times and have never had a complaint. After staying at three comparably priced motels in the area just before checking in here, I realized Comfort Inn has a lot of little extras the others didn't that live up to its name: a pool/hot tub, hair dryer, iron, fast WiFi, hot breakfast, a working AC unit, decent pillows, several mirrors, a clothing rack, and a two-bed room for less than the price of a one-bed room in all the other motels we stayed. The young man who checked us in was extremely amiable, and he even let us double up on our coupons, giving us the room for a steal. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: No complaints for room 301
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Laura A, General Manager at Ramada North Spokane, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2017

Reviewed August 2, 2013

One of the things that makes it my favourite is the value. It's a good price for what you get. We have stayed more than once at this hotel and the room we had this time was enormous! King size bed, two desks, fridge and microwave. The vanity was small but the bathroom was a good size. We had the continental breakfast (waffles, etc.) but the eating area is small so plan to eat in your room. Our room was quiet even though it's on a very busy street (Division). We've always had trouble with the wifi even though it indicates a strong signal - not sure why. This Comfort Inn is close to shopping, especially the craft stores I like! Lots of TV channels on a flat screen TV. As long as they continue to be competitively priced we will be back.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

This hotel was pretty much what I expected for the price. Traveled to Spokane for my daughters softball tournament. I arranged a Group rate as I needed several rooms. Staff was great to work with.

The Pros: The room size was good and reasonably priced. Loved the layout (shower and toilet separate from vanity)! Descent breakfast. Very quiet (stayed on 2nd floor overlooking courtyard near pool) and the bed was actually VERY comfortable which surprised me!

The Cons: Covered pool made no sense! Pool was freezing even though it was 90+ degrees. The area around the pool should be covered, not the pool directly. Having it covered doesn't allow for the sun to heat it! The breakfast room is WAY TOO SMALL! It was very crowded and only 1 waffle maker so the line for a waffle was crazy. Many other locations have 2 waffle makers which is great. The cleaning staff did an "OK" job. Came in one day and they didn't even put the comforters on the bed (left them in a pile on the floor). Bathroom could use a deep cleaning (grime all around the faucet).

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Spokane was a busy place when I was there and accommodations were hard to arrange. In any event I was pleasantly surprised with how good this was for what was charged. The room was fresh and bright. The bed was comfortable. The staff were helpful and friendly. Good restaurants nearby if you don't mind a short walk. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Wow, what a great room, and what great ammenities!

Stayed in a king suite with 2 person jacuzzi-

Bed was comfy, jacuzzi was plenty big enough for 2 people, the water was proper HOT, and the jets worked perfectly. They had an exhaust above the jacuzzi too, which helped manage the steam in the room. The flat screen tv swiveled so you could watch it from the couch, the bed, or the jacuzzi. The windows opened too for fresh air. The only real complaint about the room was that as a heavy person, I could not close the bathroom door without pressing myself against the toilet (YUCK), or stand in the shower, because the door is too close to the toilet. Poor planning, but not much you can do now unless you put in pocket doors, which is really costly. Also, finally foudn the alarm clock as we were cleaning to check out, it was unplugged and placed in a drawer. This was frustrating because the tv has no guide chanel to check the time either.

The sauna was open 24 hours, which was a real treat. There was a pinball machine and two arcade machines, but we didn't get a chance to play. Next time. My boyfriend tried out the gym and enjoyed the machines in there. Location is close to absolutely everything.

There was no mini frig, which should be standard with a suite, but they were kind enough to give me 2 extra ice bins when I asked, and then left even 2 more extras when they turned over the room for the second night. We filled the sink with ice and this worked great for our purposes. We asked for 6 extra towels and used them all the first night, and they replaced all six extras for the second night so we didn't have to ask for extra towels again. That was very attentive.

My biggest complaint would be about the customer service (and it usually is in this city). The young gentleman that showed me the room, and the young lady who helped me with the ice boxes were both very friendly and ammenable. There was an older lady who checked me in and checked me out, and serviced me when I misplaced my room keys. She was harsh and rude and made me feel very uncomfortable. During the key replacement, it was finally another man next to her that assured us it wasn't a problem, after we were becoming upset by the interogation by the rude woman. She made a jibe about locating something I had lost in the hallways when I was checking out, which offended me. She didn't bother to ask if I had a nice birthday, since I told them when I was checking in that I was there to celebrate my birthday, but beyond that she didn't even ask if I enjoyed my stay. But she made sure to confirm that I was leaving the next day when I got the room key replacement. Gave me the distinct feeling that she was anxious for me to leave. If that other guy standing next to her was the manager, then he really should have introduced himself and asked himself if I had a nice stay. Seems like you would want to have someone leave with a positive impression so they come back. I was planning to return after enjoying the room and amenities. After this experience with this lady, I might check what else is available first.

Had it not been for this experience with this nasty lady, I would have rated this hotel a 4 star, because the room itself and the amenities were very enjoyable. Can't give it 5 stars because the decor is outdated and the neighborhood isn't the greatest.

Room Tip: First floor is actually down stairs, and no elevators, if you can't navigate make sure to ask for second floor.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple