“Awesome Food and Service... Needs a Deep Cleaning!”
Review of Kelly's Cafe

Kelly's Cafe
Ranked #17 of 38 Restaurants in Spanaway
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We visited this restaurant using a discount from Restaurant.com. This was our first visit to a local restaurant I pass by every day. We had breakfast and the food and service was outstanding! Only problem.......This restaurant needs a good cleaning! The pictures on the walls are splatters with food, many of the chairs are ripped and torn, and the menus are sticky. If the food and service wasn't so good, I would have rated this restaurant much lower.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

The chairs are cut and taped, the dining room is usually dirty, and they don't put much effort into presentation of their food either. They do have pictures of classic cars that cover the walls, which can be fun, but everything else is pretty much run-down diner.

Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

Worst burger I've ever eaten at a place that looks like it would have great burgers. The fries looked like frozen ones served in a school cafeteria 30 years ago but did not taste as good. Real head- scratcher here.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

I do not know if they still do but they used to deliver and that was priceless. We also love their ice cream and variety of shakes. The burgers are very good for an average drive in type burger. Nothing special here just fast friendly average food. Small lobby.

1  Thank Kim M
Reviewed May 13, 2012

This has turned into a typical worn-out diner. It needs to be painted and redone. I think the food is too greasy for my taste. The draw to Kelly's Cafe is the classic car shows in the summer and fall.