“Business Travel with Relaxation and Comfort+++”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in South Bend
The Russell House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 South Bend B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
North Bend. WA
Reviewed March 30, 2005

How nice to find a safe, comfortable and beautiful place to stay. Everyday the breakfast was presented with gracious service. The breakfast itself is worth the visit. It was planned with my diet restrictions in mind! I can not wait to return on my vacation.

• Stayed: February 2005, traveled on business
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

A TripAdvisor Member
Sequim,WA
Reviewed January 21, 2004

My husband and I were visiting with family over the holidays and I became very ill. I hospitalized and my husband and grandson stayed at the Russell House. Following my release I recouperated a few days at the Inn before returning home. We had excellant service and the staff went out of their way to make us feel at home and comfortable. The food was fantastic and the charm of this historic home is delightful. The victorian mansion sits high above the city and has a magnificent view of Willapa Bay.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Been to The Russell House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!