“Awesome”

Caadxi Taste of Oaxaca
Ranked #6 of 56 Restaurants in Snoqualmie
Reviewed January 28, 2017 via mobile

Lovely spot, good food, nice people. Really enjoyed everything. They have a nice tequila and mezcal selection, make fresh salsas and everything tasted cleanly prepared. Two thumbs up!

Reviewed October 10, 2016

We all had a craving for Mexican food so we were happy to find this little restaurant when we went to the falls (thanks Tripadvisor). The food was hot and fresh and we were happy to see some dishes we don't normally see on the east coast. The service was good but they would not lower the volume of the music that was so overpowering we had a hard time holding a conversation. They also had a unique location for their bathroom and I'll just leave it at that.

Reviewed September 22, 2016 via mobile

Looking to treat yourself to some great authentic south of the border cuisine , add this little hole in the wall restaurant to your list. Of course you've come for the yummy food, but their Cadillac Margarita is delish! Chips & guacamole is worth the $5, as the guacamole is homemade!!! Carne Asada ... spectacular. Entomatadas was a incredible unique & tasty treat. Small restaurant and it fills up fast, but the service is great and the food is worth the wait! We most certainly will be back!!!!

Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

The food was okay but not my favorite. I don't think I'd recommend it or try it again. I left no longer being hungry but not thrilled with the food.

Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

After living in California this food just doesn't come close. Reminds me of Chipoltle which is fine if you don't want an original taste. Not enough flavor or spice...too bland for me!!! Nice little restaurant but won't return...just not authentic Mexican.

Been to Caadxi Taste of Oaxaca? Share your experiences!