“My son's favorite place”
Review of UNCLE Si's Pizza

UNCLE Si's Pizza
Ranked #9 of 50 Restaurants in Snoqualmie
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Cupertino, California
“My son's favorite place”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Uncle Si's is my son's favorite pizza place. There are a few other places in the area but in my opinion they are not nearly as good as Si's. I typically get the same thing. Half Cheese (for my son) and half caramelized onions, pepperoni, and sausage (for me). The sauce is slightly sweet (which is my preference) and the dough has a nice flavor and texture. I've also had the veggie pizza made with fresh veggies and it was awesome.
One of my son's favorite ways to end the meal is to have a root beer float using root beer from the Snoqualmie Brewery in town.
The wait staff is very friendly. One always remembers my son and greets him by name and gives him special attention. We have a family feel when we come in here.

• Visited October 2013

Auburn, Washington, United States
“Excellent Pizza Experience”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

If you are in the Snoqualmie, Washington area and pizza is on your mind, highly recommend Uncle Si's Pizza --- superb tasting pizza that makes you want to return again and again.

• Visited September 2013
Snoqualmie, Washington, United States
“Our go-to place for pizza made-to-order”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Whether it's a salad or pizza, everything is made-to-order with fresh ingredients. An informal atmosphere with an attentive, friendly staff. My wife and I have been getting take-out pizza for nearly a year now and have never been disappointed with the quality of the food. Uncle Si's pizza has a lighter, thinner crust that we prefer on a regular basis over a thicker, deep-dish style crust. Enjoy a beverage while I wait for our order and watching sports on the two large flat-screen monitors.

• Visited July 2013
Issaquah, Washington, United States
“Best pizza ever!”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

The parkway is the meat lovers pizza. I never miss a week without one. I drive from Issaquah. It is comfortable and the wait staff is friendly. If you are on I -90 at hwy 18 exit. Travel the 2 miles to uncle si's.

• Visited February 2013
“Really good cheese pizza and awesome calzone”
Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

Let me start off with saying I thought the pricing was a little steep, total was $30 for a pizza and calzone. But the quality of the food definitely outweighs the extra money. Better than a dominos or most chains. Had a good atmosphere and felt very comfortable. Service was friendly and prompt. Recommend to anyone in the snoqualmie area.

1 Thank Canamgut

Been to UNCLE Si's Pizza? Share your experiences!