“Our go-to place for pizza made-to-order”
Review of UNCLE Si's Pizza

UNCLE Si's Pizza
Ranked #11 of 52 Restaurants in Snoqualmie
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Whether it's a salad or pizza, everything is made-to-order with fresh ingredients. An informal atmosphere with an attentive, friendly staff. My wife and I have been getting take-out pizza for nearly a year now and have never been disappointed with the quality of the food. Uncle Si's pizza has a lighter, thinner crust that we prefer on a regular basis over a thicker, deep-dish style crust. Enjoy a beverage while I wait for our order and watching sports on the two large flat-screen monitors.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

The parkway is the meat lovers pizza. I never miss a week without one. I drive from Issaquah. It is comfortable and the wait staff is friendly. If you are on I -90 at hwy 18 exit. Travel the 2 miles to uncle si's.

Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

Let me start off with saying I thought the pricing was a little steep, total was $30 for a pizza and calzone. But the quality of the food definitely outweighs the extra money. Better than a dominos or most chains. Had a good atmosphere and felt very comfortable. Service was friendly and prompt. Recommend to anyone in the snoqualmie area.

1  Thank Canamgut
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I loved the speacialty Pizza's that Uncle Si's serves every day! they are all so yummy! My favorite is the Ciao!

Reviewed June 23, 2012

Ive tried all four pizza places in Snoqualmie and this one is the best. They have a train that kids can turn on that runs around the ceiling and a $2 beer club.

Been to UNCLE Si's Pizza? Share your experiences!