Tripadvisor
Snoqualmie

“I have been coming to to eat”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Herfy's Burger and BBQ
Ranked #20 of 51 Restaurants in Snoqualmie
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

I have been coming to to eat here since I was a little kid with my dad. By far has some of the best French fries and fri sauce you could imagine! 100 percent recommend.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (16)

Reviewed June 23, 2019

We stopped in here for a late morning malt, but ended up having cheeseburger and fried mushrooms too. The burger and fried mushrooms were alright, decent, and dependable for a roadside restaurant/diner. But the malt was fantastic, and I'd go back for that!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

We read the reviews and thought we should stop in for dinner. It was not a great experience. Yes, the shakes were good. Dinner not so good. The waitress was working the counter herself. There was a line of people. She was swamped. Throw in making shakes for everyone you have a recipe for slow service. Definitely not her fault. She was hustling. No help came from what appeared to be owners who were slowly working the grill. The char broiled chicken sandwich was not charred. It was rubbery and cardboard tasting. My wife's fried chicken sandwich was nothing special.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

Great little burger restaurant. I had a bacon cheeseburger, fries abd an Oreo shake. Great burger, delicious shoestring fries, yummy “fry sauce” and delicious Oreo Shake! I really enjoyed my food and it was a perfect spot after viewing Snoqualmie Falls!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed July 14, 2018

The atmosphere and less than stellar interior completely belies the tasty, juicy burgers and great fries! Don't forget to get your fry sauce out of the self serve fridge. Not a pretty place, but good eats!

Date of visit: March 2018

Been to Herfy's Burger and BBQ? Share your experiences!