“Authentic Indian Food”

Cuisines: Indian
Baltimore, Maryland
“Authentic Indian Food”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

First le me say that I am NOT a fan of Indian food. I am allergic to something in the food and it makes me wheezy. So I in general don't care for going to these places . But my husband and daughter love I and I tag along.

This place usually has a wait ( 20 minutes for dinner ) because the food is made fresh and hot. The service can get a little backed up, but it has a family feel and there is always someone walking through by the tables asking if everything is alright. I like that. It makes me feel like they want me to be here. So much that they usually notice that I don't eat very much there and inquire if I like the food or if they can bring me something else.

My family loves the food and the menu is very large with a great variety for vegetarians. The place is small, and the food will fill up the table. But that's okay because it is great for sharing.

Try it!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Crysta I

Snoqualmie, Washington
“Good Indian food In Snoqualmie”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Very small quaint little Indian restaurant in Snoqualmie. Food and service is really good. Please be ready to wait at least 30 min for a table.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Ranju K
Issaquah, Washington
“Fantastic Indian food in Snoqualmie? YES!”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

An indian friend of mine turned me on to Aahaar. I never even knew the cute Snoqaulmie area of shops and restaurants existed. My friend ordered a large variety of dishes for us to share. I don't even recall what they were other than amazingly delicious! Several varieties of Naan and various vegetarian options. Every single bite was so delicious that I did not want to stop eating. The atmosphere is minimal and does not look like much, but the food makes up for it.

Visited November 2013
chennai
“Friendly feast”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

right from the time we stepped in, till the time we left, all through we felt so welcome. excellent spread of indian eateries. pretty crowded on week ends, so be prepared for a long wait, but worth the wait. slightly long drive from nearby main residential areas.

• Visited April 2014
Denver, Colorado
“Best Indian Restaurant near Seattle”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

It is 30 mins drive from seattle. You get authentic south indian dishes here. You would fall in love with this restaurant if you visit there once. It is few miles before snowqalmine falls. Masala dosa is excellant. But all the dishes are really great. Must try for people around seattle area.

• Visited February 2014

Been to Aahaar an Indian Eatery? Share your experiences!